ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ | ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴏʟᴇ

ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴏʟᴇ | 12mature content ahead (full chapter)

mature content ahead (full chapter)

JUNGKOOK leans over to his love, kissing you passionately yet roughly. "i have been wanting to do this with you for a long time, my love. im not going to stop" your boyfriend whispers into your ear before nibbling your earlobe. his hands reach up to your sweats and slowly he pulls them down. he pulls away from the kiss and looks into your eyes. "and i won't go easy on you too" he warns you as his thumb pressed against your underwear, rubbing your clothed clit. you rolled your eyes back and moan. your boyfriend smirks and continues on rubbing you. he sucks onto your neck, leaving his love marks around you. with your hands, you grab his black hair. "fuck" you cursed as you started to feel yourself getting wet. he smirks proudly, knowing you're already needy for him. he still can't believe he got you easily wet. now he knows what to do next time. jungkook stops and stares down at his girlfriend.

he removes his shorts along with his trousers. you bite your lip, seeing how hard and big he is. jungkook places his hands on your knees, opening your legs widely for him. he places his penis on your wet vagina and rubs himself against you. the two of you moan. "just shove it in" you beg, making him smirk. your boyfriend starts rubbing himself against you faster. you tilt your back as you moan. god, you just want him to fuck you already. "a lil birdie told me how much you like it rough, is that true?" he ask. "y-yes" you replied, feeling embarrassed about it. "im gonna stretch you out with my cock" without warning you, he shoves his cock inside you. you moan and grabbed onto the sheets as he thrusts himself into your wet dripping pussy. jungkook groans, loving the feeling of being inside of you. you start moving your hips up and down, wanting him to go in deeper. "faster~" you moan. this drove him crazy. he starts fucking you rough, sucking on your neck while you squirm and whine. "my cum would look so good leaking out of you" he growls. "would you like that, love?" he groans.
"oh god yes" you moan and he smirks.

"you feel so good, love" jungkook groans. you could feel your climax coming. he then thrusts his hips a certain way, hitting a sensitive spot making you scream his name loud. "did i find your weak spot, baby?" he asked and you nod. "please fuck me harder, jungkook" a smirk appeared on his face as he thrusts back in and abusing that sweet spot of yours. "my naughty little girl" he groans. you tilts your head back as you could feel him going deeper than before. jungkook loved the way you were screaming his name. "jungkook~" you calls out for him. "im right here, love. im not going anywhere until im done with you" jungkook whispers into your ear. as he thrusting himself deeper as he squeezes your boobs. you arch your back while screaming his name. skin slapping, moans and groans were filling up the bedroom. the bed shaking to the point that it was about to break.

"love~" he groans, feeling your walls clenching his dick. "i love you so fucking much. im going to fill you up real good" and you nod, liking that idea. "yes! right there, jungkook. don't stop" you moan. jungkook smirks and goes faster, having his love taking his whole length in. yet he suddenly stops right when you were about to cum. "please don't stop" you beg. "i can't let you cum just yet" he said as he starts thrusting you slowly. a huge smirk appeared on his face, knowing he got you mad for not letting you cum. but what wouldn't be fun. "don't tell me you're mad at me?" he ask. "does my love want to cum all over my cock?" he ask. "yes" you reply. without warning you, he starts fucking you faster. each thrust was deep and fast. his balls slapping your pussy as he enters you. jungkook grabs onto the headboard in order to pound into you even deeper. your legs started to shaking from the extreme pleasure he was giving you. he smirks seeing his love of his life squirting. jungkook groans, feeling your walls surrounded him. "my girlfriend is such a naughty girl. luckily im here to put her back into her place" he groans and slaps your ass.

"fuck~" you moan. he smirks just the thought of having his cum inside of her. that's what he wanted. he wants to his cum drip out of your pussy. then for sure, he will know you will be his forever. his big hands grabbed your boobs, squeezing them as he pounds himself in you. your hands were roaming around his chest as your legs shake. "im gonna cum" you cried as you release the knot you had in your stomach. jungkook groans loudly, feeling himself release inside of you. he runs his fingers through his hair as he pulls himself out. he breaths heavily, seeing his precious semen dripping out of your sore pussy. he runs his finger along the inside of her thigh with a smirk. "such good girl for me" he said as he rubs your bottom lips. "such a creamy little hole" he shoves his cock back inside of you, making you moan.

"but i didn't say i wasn't going to stop"