ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ | ʙɪɢ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ 📸

ʙɪɢ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ 📸 | 17

ʙɪɢ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ 📸 | 17

"MY cute wife" jungkook smiles as he digs his face into the crook of your neck as you were washing the dishes. you have a plan on getting out of here but you had to act like you are still in love with him so it could work. "how is our baby doing? are you eating enough for the two of you?" he rubs your tummy. "don't worry, i am" you smiled. "good to hear. love, i think it's time for us to reveal our relationship. me and the other members got invited to a party so we're going together as a couple" jungkook said, making your eyes widened. "it's about time for people to know who's my future wife" he said. "but what if your sasaengs try to hurt me or the baby?" you asked, making jungkook laugh. "love, did you forget who you're going to get married to? if anyone wants to hurt my wife and child, i will kill them. because i am your sasaeng" he cups your cheeks and kisses your lips.

"now, let's talk about our wedding. i think we should get married after the baby is born. i don't want you to be stressed out with the wedding. we'll have two weddings. a traditional Korean wedding here and we will invite your mom, dad and sisters. our second wedding will be in your country so your side of the family can attend" he smiles. you nodded, not caring because you aren't going marry him. you will be out of here soon as you get the perfect chance. however it will now be difficult due to the fact he wants to reveal your relationship to the public. now everyone will know you're dating jungkook from BTS and are carrying his child. it still is a big shocker that you are living this in real life. you write stories like this but you never expect it to come true. they are all fiction. they should never come true. but here you are. locked up from the world by your idol boyfriend. "the party is tonight. i already got your dress ready so you don't need to worry. i assume you know what not to do that the party, correct" he grabs your chin, making you look at his brown eyes.

"of course" jungkook kisses your forehead.  having written so many yandere stories you know what he wants you to do. "i know you do. after all you are technically an expert with yanderes, aren't you my love? now let's go get you wash up. as your future husband, i have to make sure you are healthy" he grabs your hand and drags you to the bathroom. "you know im gonna miss you so much when i have to go to the military. but at least i will be here for the birth of our baby" he smiles. jungkook starts to strip you from your clothes. he licks his lips and bites his bottom lip. "you look so sexy like that, love" he said. jungkook walks over to you and leans over, continuing his lips with yours but soon pulls away. "as badly as i want you, love, we can't do it now. let's just shower and get ready for the party. i promise you once we come back" he said. of course you didn't want that. but you have no other choice. you have to trick him on thinking you still want him. "we are so perfect for each other. no one will ever take you away from me" you stare at yourself in the mirror as jungkook sniffs your hair.

your heart started beating fast as you could hear screaming. jungkook looks over at you and smiles. "don't be scared, love. im here. your husband is here to protect you" he said as the car door opens. as soon as he walks out of the car, you could hear his name being scream by his fans. you didn't want to get out. you hate getting all of the attention and you will be the star of attention tonight for being jungkook's lover. "love, it's time to get out of the car" he said as he extends his hand. you take his hand and get out of the car. immediately all of the cameras went on you. jungkook smiles as he pulls you closer to him and walk down towards the building but before you enter, he kisses you passionately in front of everyone. cameras catching the moment. your boyfriend's clever. jungkook purposely kissed you to reveal to the world you're his and bought you a dress that would show your bump.

once entering the building, you saw so many idols. "hey jungkook! i see you finally decided to reveal your relationship" your eyes widened when you saw mingyu from seventeen. "it was a hard decision but we thought it will be the best decision since she's pregnant" jungkook said, making mingyu choke on his saliva. "w-what? you have been together for a few months and you're telling me you got her pregnant. won't that affect your name?" mingyu asked. "i plan to explain everything to the public soon. we love each other and we wanted to start a family" jungkook explained. 'liar' you thought to yourself. he was the one who wanted to start a family with you. switch your pills to get you pregnant. you lean over to your boyfriend and whisper into his ear. "can i use the restroom? i have to pee badly" you asked permission. "of course. we will be right back, mingyu. (y/n) has to use the bathroom" he said as he grabs your hand and leads you to the bathroom. "i will be outside waiting. don't you dare try anything funny" jungkook warns you and you nod.

after waiting a while, you walk out of the bathroom and smile at him. "is my wife ready to meet everyone?" jungkook asked. "i have no choose, do i?" you replied. "nope" he wraps his arm around your waist, dragging you back to the party. your eyes landed on jihyo from twice making her way into the bathroom. once she enters the restroom, her eyes widened when she saw writing on the mirror.

𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙢𝙚. 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘽𝙏𝙎. 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 (𝙡/𝙣) (𝙮/𝙣). 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚.