ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ | ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ

ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ | 07ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄꜱ ᴛᴇxᴛ - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜʙᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴇxᴛ - (ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ)

ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ | 07
ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ ᴛᴇx - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ
ʙᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴇx - (ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ)

"HE'S still outside, dear" your mother said as she look through the window. you have been ignoring jungkook ever since you got back. amy told you she saw him kiss you when you were out. you have no idea how he found out where you were staying. you told amy what he said to you which was the reason why you pass out. when he said 'can't you feel my love?', you immediately remembered that was the name of one of your chapters. he's scaring you and if you told anyone else, they probably won't even believe you since jungkook has more control. "tell him to leave" you replied. "i did. five times. he won't go until you forgive him" your mom said. "because of him, your house got egged five times...i had to clean it up!!!" your sister complained. "what does he even want from you?" your mom asked. "wants to be her boyfriend...out of all people, he wants her" your sister answers.

"oh. why don't you say yes" she said. "no! mom, he has been stalking me for a full month. heck he followed me to mexico because you told him! i don't want to be with him" you explained. "im sure he isn't stalking you, dear. he's trying to court you. just give him a chance" your mom said. "you might as well since everyone now believes you are his girlfriend" your sister said. you peek through the window to see him standing outside, holding a big poster that reads: im sorry in the rain. "you better get out there now. it's going to thunder soon" your mom said. you sighed and put your shoes on. before heading out, you grab two umbrellas. you rush outside into the rain, heading over to jungkook who's fully soaked. "take this umbrella and go home. you're gonna catch a cold" you gave him that mom look. "no. im not leaving until you forgive me" jungkook said. soon you saw him sneezing. the idol was shivering in the cold. you lean towards him, placing your lips on his forehead. his eyes widened when he felt your soft lips. he felt his cheeks warm up. "as i expected. you're cold. let's go. i probably have some clothes for you to borrow" you said grabbing his hand, dragging him to the house.

entering the house, jungkook took his shoes off. "he's soak! have him take a shower and give him fresh clothes. after that give him so medicine" your mom said. you took him upstairs to your bedroom and looked through your closet. jungkook was looking around your bedroom to see many posters of different boy bands like his group, tomorrow x together, seventeen and others. "here, you can wear these. they belonged to my brother but you can have them. the shower is right there. i have some towels in there. i will be downstairs looking for some medicine you can take to reduce your cold. don't think im acting nice because i forgive. my mom made me go and get you" you said before walking out of the room. once you were gone, he sighs and walks into the bathroom. he removes his clothes and look at himself in the mirror. tears started rolling his cheeks. he hated this. he hated this feeling of being ignored by you. "w-why can't she just love me?" he asked himself.

meanwhile you were downstairs, making some soup for him. "give him a chance. i have never seen anyone be this passionate over someone" your mom said. "what are you are afraid?" she asked. "w-what if he ends up being a bad guy and won't let me leave? you and (older sister) went through a toxic relationship. i don't want the same" you explained. "if he does end up like that, your father and i will help you get out. however i don't think he means any harm. i just think you are overthinking everything he does because of your fear. if you tell yourself he won't be toxic, then you will see he's a nice guy" your mom said. "(y/n)..." you look up to see jungkook with his hair wet and wearing the clothes you gave him. your mom gives you a smile before walking out of the room. "take a seat. im making you some soup" you said. he takes a seat and watches you cook. "here are some pills" you hand him a bottle of medicine.

as you were washing the vegetables, you felt shivers down your spine when you feel a pair of strong arms wrap your arms. "i-im sorry for hurting you...i should have said that the video was an edit...yes, i was selfish and im the worst but please forgive me. i will leave you alone after that...please forgive me for my actions" you heard him breaking down into tears. you stopped and looked down at your hands. "i-i know you will hate me for saying this but im in love with you. im madly in love with you, (y/n) and i know you won't accept my feelings so please just forgive me. i have really accepted that you will never give me a chance" jungkook said. "jungkook..." you turn around to see his eyes red from crying and his face all puffy. "stop crying" you wipe his tears away. "i-i can't. please forgive me...that's all what i am asking for" he begs. you grab his shirt and got onto your tiptoe to kiss him. his eyes widened when he felt your lips pressed against his but he shuts his eyes and responds back to the kiss. after a few seconds, you pulled away and stare into his brown doe eyes. "you have one chance. if you fuck up, i am not going to accept your apology" you said, making him smile.

'and i only have one chance to make sure you don't turn into a yandere'