𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐃𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

While Amber continued to fuss over the female, Lumine took this as an opportunity to observe her.

The girl's hair was long, even more so than Amber's. While the clouded, dark sky muted the colors, the golden-haired traveler still noted the deep, lustrous, almost cafe noire shade of it. It must have been braided neatly, however the wind caused more than a few wisps of hair to be loose.

She had a warm beige skin tone, and her face was very slightly flushed. The woman dressed in white deduced it was the aftermath of her panic.

The brunette looked to be fit, but Lumine noticed the soft tremble of fatigue in her fingers.

She might not be a fighter Lumine thought.

The girl had some sort of mark on her forehead, shaped like a tear drop but a deep maroon with black borders. It rested just slightly above her eyebrows.

Almost like that ominous crystal Paimon and I found in the woods! She realized with a start.

Lumine however, immediately dismissed the thought of this person being associated with Stormterror. She clearly hadn't been expecting to hitch a ride on a dangerous dragon on a Thursday morning.

The only form of jewelry she could see on the brunette were golden studs and a simple chain with a weird pendant hanging right above her chest. She also had some sort of red rope wrapped around her left wrist that acted as a bracelet.

Fascinating... of all the worlds I have travelled too, I have never seen anyone use rope as a form of jewelry the traveler thought curiously.

She did have a blazer, but it was pitifully hanging from that spike she just fell from. Underneath it was a beige shirt with two uniform stripes of navy blue cutting across it on the chest. Its sleeves seemed to have been torn due to the wind. There was also a badge pinned onto the left side of the shirt, with writing that Lumine couldn't read.

The female was wearing dark, navy blue pants made of a material that the blonde wasn't aware of. She was bare footed but judging from the slight red marks around her ankles, she had been wearing some form of footwear prior to falling on the dragon.

The blonde-haired girl was broken from her thoughts when Paimon started talking.

"Oh, you're hurt!!!" the little floating child exclaimed.

Lumine and Amber's eyes snapped towards the brunette's arm, noticing the multitude of cuts and bruises gracing every inch of her skin.

"By the seven!! Here let me help you u-" before Amber could finish her sentence, the girl had forced herself off of the ground without taking the outrider's outstretched hand.

The knight sweat-dropped at the indirect refusal, then stared in shock. The golden-eyed teen was a bit startled too.

The girl was clearly way taller than what she had initially imagined. She stood at about 5"7 (170.2 cm) in height, her slender neck and neutral gaze making her seem even taller than that.

"Thank you for worrying about me, but I am alright. These are just scrapes that you needn't fret about"

Wow-

The traveler definitely didn't expect her to talk in such a firm, yet polite voice. It was an octave lower than a regular girl's voice, but the golden-eyed woman thought it to be nice. For some reason, it seemed to suit the girl's overall appearance.

Before any of them could talk, slow clapping could be heard.

All heads turned towards the man that started to walk up to them. Lumine noted that he too, seemed to be a knight.