𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐘𝐨𝐮...𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞...?

"Wait, you guys are....Oh! That's right! You're the ones that scared Dvalin away!!" 

"Eh? Dvalin? Who's that?" 

Does she have such a small attention span? Lumine thought, but then sighed when she realized a glutton like Paimon would only pay attention when it came to food. 

She was keeping an eye on both the green guy and Divyasree, worriedly glancing at the latter's left hand. The knights, bless them, had made sure that her burn had received proper treatment. With it being a second-degree burn, it would take at least a week before it fully healed.

I must make sure that she doesn't push herself

"Ms. Lisa spoke about Stormterror being Dvalin remember?" Divyasree said, rolling her eyes playfully at Paimon's forgetful nature.

"Oh right!! Most people call him Stormterror! Why do you call him that... are you two meant to be close or something?" 

"Oh, so close...." The guy gave a suspiciously cheeky, close-eyed smile. 

Note to self, don't trust him... The traveler thought wearily.

"Hey! Paimon thinks this guy has a lose screw!" Their guide had become irritated with the boy very quickly.

"Paimon, that's not very nice to say to someone you barely know. Apologise to him please" The ever-patient Divya reprimanded the fairy, to which the latter burst into a tantrum about how the boy didn't deserve it.

Lumine took this as an opportunity to check on the brunette again. She looked fine for the most part, pale... but still fine. Her left hand however, kept twitching, as if she still felt the pain despite taking painkillers earlier. Moreover, she looked a little out of breath.

"Ehe! It's no worry at all! I'm Venti the bard! Three-time winner of the "Most Popular Bard of Mondstadt," to be precise" Finally being able to put a name to the face, the three introduced themselves.

"My name is Lumine, these are Divyasree and Paimon"

"So, what do you need from me?"

"Given you recognise us, Paimon doesn't believe we need to explain further. Of course it's about Stormterror" the grumpy guide said, already disliking Venti even though they had just met.

"Stormterror...?"

Don't tell me he already forgot?!

"Hey! Cut it with the amnesia act!! Lumine show him!!" 

Nodding her head, the traveler extended her hand with her palm facing upward. In a few moments, the crystal had emerged, glowing a brilliant turquoise. Its beauty, however, didn't bring any joy to the two. On the contrary, they glared at it slightly, for it was the very reason why their dear friend had passed out and gotten injured.

A soft gasp caught the blonde's attention, and she quickly turned to see Divya clenching her left hand tightly.

She's in pain!! 

Before she could discard the crystal and see to her friend's pain however, Venti started to speak in sadness.

"Dvalin he...The anguish he feels has brought him to tears"

"He was once such a gentle child. Now so full of rage and suffering..." He brought out a glaring red crystal that was the exact same copy of the one in the foreigner's hands if it hadn't been purified.

"Can you purify i- Huh?!" The tear had drifted away from the duo and sped towards the rather startled brunette. 

"Hey!! Bad Crystal!! Leave Divya alone!!' Paimon screeched, trying to block the crystal's path towards the brunette, but was unsuccessful in doing so. The crystal slammed into her bandaged arm. Lumine immediately lunged forward, trying to pull the crystal away, but as if it were stuck with glue, the tear wouldn't budge from Divya's fingers.