𝙳𝚒𝚟𝚢𝚊𝚜𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 - 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚝 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝟷

About Amber:

"Amber? She's a very enthusiastic and optimistic person. It's hard to find people like her these days. Her passion for what she does as a knight, combined with her almost infinite enthusiasm makes her a very bright person to be around. While I do admit her liveliness sometimes tires me out, I hope there would be more opportunities in the future for me to build my friendship with her."

About Kaeya: 

"Ah...Admittedly, it's hard for me to figure out if he's joking with me or not. Sometimes, it's a little difficult for me to understand him."

"Hm? Do I not like him? Goodness no!! It's not like I don't like him, it's simply that I need to spend more time with him to understand his behavior. But other than that, I respect his position as the Cavalry Captain. Even though Paimon talks about how lazy he is, I can tell it's not true. He takes his duties seriously."

About Diluc:

"I respect him. Despite his dislike of the Knights, he knows well enough that they too deserve some amount of respect. Moreover, his passion to protect Mondstadt is very commendable, praiseworthy and astonishing even. That level of patriotism is rare. I've only seen it from the Army of my nation back home. Though... it may be that the reason he works so hard to protect his city is more personal than just his duty as a citizen of Mondstadt. Afterall, not every civilian here tries to do more than what is required of them."

About Jean:

"Ms. Jean has my full respect. She sometimes reminds me of my own father. Staying steadfast towards her duties whilst also keeping her own emotional intelligence intact is quite an admirable feat. Sometimes when you are in a job such as a soldier or a doctor, your emotions tend to hinder your duties and so some people simply block them off. Ms. Jean, however, knows how to heed both her duty as the Acting Grand Master and listen to her feelings. You can see it with the way she dealt with the Fatui and Stormterror....Though I do wish she wouldn't neglect her health whilst doing so."

About Lisa:

"What can I say? She's a librarian, and I like reading books. Her favorite genre matches with my favorite genre too, so it's a win-win I suppose. However, if you're asking what I think of her outside of this, then I'm not too sure. She's as mysterious as the Cavalry Captain, so I would like to wait before I make any assumptions about her character."

About Venti:

"Venti? He... confuses me. Sometimes, he acts so childish that I wonder if I'm talking to an eleven-year-old rather than an adult. Other times, he acts so mature that I wonder if his childish nature is a facade or if his maturity is. It's only when I don't interact with him do I understand that he is and always was, both at once."

"What do I mean by that? Ah...you'll get to know what I mean soon enough."

About Albedo:

"The rumors about my artwork being 'better' than the Chief Alchemist's is only that, just rumors. I have seen his paintings before, and it's incredibly beautiful. The style, the color schemes, the brush strokes, everything is near perfection. I could stare at those paintings all day if I could. If anything, I would like it if he could teach me his techniques. If not, I hope he would be alright with giving me some pointers or tips."

 About Barbara:

"I'm grateful that she healed me, even if it's her job to do so. Other than that, I have nothing much to say about her as I've only met her once. Perhaps in the future, I can give you a more satisfying answer."

About Razor:

"I have the urge to protect him, despite knowing he could very easily fend for himself. Maybe it's because he has had little human interaction, that he still remains innocent and kind towards those that have mastered the art of deception. It's very nice of him to still be kind, but I don't want him to get exploited, so I want to protect him from such people"