𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 &... 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...?

The next day started earlier than Lumine wanted it too. Given that all the inns were occupied by groups known as the Fatui, they had to sleep outside the walls of the city. Paimon would not stop whining and yelling about sleeping in the wilderness. However, Divya, thank the stars, didn't seem to mind much and actually quite liked it. The blonde made sure that her companion was comfortable and that her injuries wouldn't flare at any mild discomfort.

The three, however, had to separate once they received their commissions. Lumine first went ahead and accepted Cyrus' commission (a commission surprisingly from the Adventurer's Guild itself). Divyasree however, had a bit more of a difficult time choosing a commission. 

The main problem was that most commissions would require some form of fighting experience, something she very sorely lacked.

I didn't think it would be this hard to find a commission that lacked fighting 

Soon, however, she noted quite a commission lying at the corner of the Adventurer's Guild. It had developed a fine sheen of dust and debris, and it took quite some time for Katheryne to help her retrieve it.

"Is this commission still viable?" the brunette asked after quickly scanning its contents. Curious at her commission, Lumine and Paimon leaned in close to try and read the contents of it.

"Well... yes.... but most Adventurers tend to ignore it.  Are you sure you are willing to accept it?"

"Yes, don't worry" the brunette flashed a comforting smile to the woman, before turning towards her friends. 

"Paimon didn't think there would be a commission for a painting at the adventurer's guild of all places!!"

"Are you sure you'd be fine if we leave for the commission?" the blonde was more concerned than anything. Her head kept drawing attention to the barely noticeable yet present bruises on the skin. 

"I should be worried for you Lumine. Be safe and return quickly alright? We still have to contact Jean for our next move" the teen said, giving her a soft smile.

She has started to smile more Lumine noted with great happiness before the three parted ways to complete their commissions.

"Ughh!! Paimon is so tired from all that fighting!!! Paimon is hungry!!"

..As if you fought any of those hilichurls Lumine thought in irritation but kept her mouth shut. Afterall, patience was a virtue that she must develop if she needed to find her brother.

I wonder how Divya remains so patient with Paimon all the time she wondered, a small memory arising within her mind where said girl had shared some toast with the floating child.

The thought of the brunette brought up a smile on the traveler's face, and she immediately made her way to their meeting point with a lot more enthusiasm.