𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙳𝚒𝚟𝚢𝚊𝚜𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚝 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝟷

Amber: 

"My first impression of her was that she was a quiet person. I still think she is, but after hearing her voice, I don't think that's a correct assumption. Afterall, someone with such a strong yet polite voice must have conversed a lot, right?"

"I'm....going off topic? Haha!! Sorry! It's just... she's so interesting you know? Like, how did she communicate with Stormterror? How does she seem to know about Mondstadt even though she isn't from here? The most important question to me is, how does she deal with Kaeya so easily?!"

Kaeya: 

"Divya? She's definitely interesting. For how can one claim to not know anything about combat and yet come-up with such unique strategies in mere seconds? Hm? Do I not like that about her? Traveler I thought you had sharp senses. Hmph....To answer your question though, no. I quite like that about her. Anything else I like about her? Well well, you're an inquisitive one aren't you?"

Diluc:

"From what I can tell, she seems to be a pacifist. Normally such an attitude would irritate me, but when it comes to her....she appears to understand that violence is a necessary form of justice despite her dislike for it. That... baffles me... how can she understand both sides without contradicting herself....? Ah! I've spoken too much."

Jean:

"I worry about her. Although we've only recently become acquainted with each other, I can't help but be concerned about her. It's as if she is attracting all the danger that there is in and around the city. Other than that, I am impressed at her ability to remain calm in such situations. If only some citizens would have that attitude..."

Lisa:

"She has impeccable taste in books and literature. It's hard to come by those that can clearly distinguish between original works and cliche, repetitive ones. I enjoy discussing various pieces of literature with her when she comes around, or simply any discussion with her. Divya is such a sweet girl too, always insisting on helping around the library or bringing me a cup of tea or coffee if I require it. Now if only I could convince her to work as my apprentice..."

Venti:

"Divya knows a lot more than she lets on. A little too much, if you ask me. In spite of this, she has a very good sense of responsibility, so I don't think Mondstadt has anything to fear!! Ehe~ I'm sure the Knights of Favonius would soon come to realise how fortunate they would be that she is on their side! But eh- who am I to worry about such things? All I know is that she has excellent taste in music!!" 

Barbara:

"Oh dear!! I hope your friend and you feel much better now!! Though I must say, she seemed... what's the word...considerate? Ah- I don't know... She seemed genuinely grateful that I healed her, and not once boasted about meeting me or...asked an autograph...I hope I get to interact with her more in the future!!"

Razor:

"Warm... Good Warm. Divya is nice....She is lupical like you. But I am sad. She does not like meat. Don't know why."