𝓘𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽: 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓼 - 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮

IMPORTANT:⚠️⚠️⚠️PLEASE READ 

Welcome beloved readers!! 

I am aware that Author Notes aren't particularly entertaining, but this is important, so I hope you could bear with me for a few moments. 

As you can see, I have gotten into a new fandom, i.e. Genshin Impact. This is a fanfiction, and below are a few disclaimers that I would like to announce before the story commences. 

1) OC x Character:

This is an OC x Character story, not a Y/N x character story, so if this displeases any of you, feel free to click off and move to a story that is better suited to your tastes. 

2) Gender of OC:

The OC is female. I am not quite skilled yet in writing for Non-binary or male or other characters, so please pardon this. However, feel free to imagine a different gender and name in her place. 

3) Origin or ethnicity of OC:

The OC has her origins in India. As such, there will be quite a lot of references to Indian Culture. Please note, this is not done to offend any other culture, country, race, ethnicity etc. 

I do not wish to offend or insult any other culture, and if I have accidentally done so, please let me know so I can change it immediately. On the other hand, this is also not done to offend the Indian culture; i do not wish to do that either. 

If this pre-established ethnicity does not sit well with you, once again, please feel free to click off and move on to a story better suited to your tastes.

4) Setting of Story:

I do not own Genshin Impact, nor the characters, nor the lore behind them. Genshin Impact belongs to Hoyoverse, and so do the characters. I only own the OC, along with parts of the story line.

5) Comments Section:

I would like all my readers to be respectful to each other. Please do not offend any other reader that reads this story. Due to the pre-established ethnicity, I understand there may be conflicts. If there is something that offends you, please write about it to me respectfully and politely. 

Do not pull jokes about things like race, ethnicity, skin color, religion, age, gender, death, disease etc. Any insensitive comments, jokes, etc. will not be tolerated and i will have to report you and/or delete your comment. 

I want everyone to enjoy the story, just as much as I have enjoyed writing it. 

If you have any advice or suggestion, however, please do let me know about that as well. I'd love to hear your perspectives on it.

6) Progress of the Story:

Each section of this book is divided into Acts, much like the game. There will be short chapters such as "Daily Life in Teyvat" or "Home Part ___ ". This is to bring lighthearted jokes and perspective into the story. 

There will also be a section in the beginning that states how many chapters are present in each Act, the love interests and the relation between the MC and other characters. 

7) Love Interests:

There will be both male and female love interests in the story. However, I will admit I am not quite skilled at writing female x female love scenarios. I will do my best to depict it as efficiently as I can. 

Suggestions and tips in this area would be most appreciated. I'm trying to improve my romantic scenarios as admittedly, I lack sorely in that field. 

....Mostly because I've been single my entire life and because I don't know the first thing about romantic love. 

Once again, if you have any tips and advice for me on how to write female x female love, please do so in the comments section. 

THIS STORY IS MEANT TO ENTERTAIN MY READERS, NOT TO OFFEND ANY OF THEM. NOTHING WRITTEN HERE IS MEANT TO OFFEND ANY OF YOU AND AS SUCH, I EXPECT THAT MY READERS WON'T IN TURN OFFEND ANYONE ELSE.

💕SIT BACK, RELAX, AND ENJOY THE STORY!! 💕