𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚

"Jean, I've brought them" The Cavalry Captain announced once he entered the room. Lumine loved the scenery, don't get her wrong, but the way the blue-haired male kept looking at Divyasree with a suspicious yet thoughtful look in his eyes had her glaring at him.

The poor girl didn't seem like she wanted to communicate with anyone just yet, and the blonde respected that. It was understandable. 

Who would recover quickly after a traumatizing event such as trying not to fall or get eaten by a dragon?

"...and once it was over i brought them straight here"

Oh! He is done explaining! she thought with a start.

She looked up to find two women in the room. One had soft blonde hair tied in a ponytail, with grey-blue eyes that stared seriously at the man while he had been explaining. She wore gauntlets, and white pants paired with a sleeveless white top. A tailcoat was pinned on her shoulders too.

The other one had light brown hair, tied to the side with a blue rose. She had bright emerald eyes that lazily slid over the group. She had a sort of witch's hat on her head, the same shade as both the dress and the rose.

"Mondstadt welcomes you, windborne travelers" The blonde-haired woman spoke. 

"I am Jean, Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius. This is Lisa, our Resident Librarian" she said, indicating to the brown-haired woman on her right. 

"Oh~? Are you sweeties here to help us out? You three are so adorable!" 

Lumine flinched at the slightly seductive tone of the librarian's voice. She wasn't sure if it was intentional or if that's just how she talks. Her gaze flitted towards the brunette who had remained silent and unresponsive.

It didn't seem as if Lisa's mannerisms bothered Divyasree, so she let it go.

"Sadly, the timing is regrettable... Stormterror has caused quite a ruckus in the region since its recent resurgence" she continued, thankfully a bit more serious this time.

"Simply put, Mondstadt's elemental sphere and leylines are now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten. For a mage it couldn't get much worse. My skin is one elemental particle away from a full-blown breakout"

Amber sweat-dropped at the last sentence but maintained her silence. 

"If it weren't for this interference, the Knights of Favonius would have better ways to help you than just putting up missing person posters" Jean sounded a bit frustrated with this entire situation.

"We simply ask that you repose in Mondstadt while we help you seek out your missing brother Ms. Lumine" 

"I really should help out as well" said girl stated. 

If they were going to help her find Aether, the least she could do was help them out with their problem as well. Besides, the faster the issue with Stormterror gets resolved, the faster the Knights could act in favor of finding her brother. 

To almost everyone's surprise in the room, the quiet teen nodded in agreement with Lumine. The latter smiled at Divyasree, happy that someone else was willing to help them. Divya smiled back politely, though she didn't hold eye-contact for much longer.

"Paimon will help too!!" Paimon excitedly.

"Good, in that case we need a plan" Kaeya said, surprisingly being serious.