Dynamite Battle/ Quaddrive (Husband Shu Kurenai x Wife!Pregnant Reader)

Requested by RAGINGBULLETS

Tysm for the request. I'm sorry that I edit it lately. Anyway, onto the story!!^^

-------------------

(No one POV)

In Lily Apartment, two couples were watching their favourite movie on night time. They were married for 2 years and yet, not child.

Shu was thinking about their child and want to do 'it' for their couple time. He didn't if he ready or not.

He then got an idea. His face with a smirk as he put his chin on her shoulder, nuzzled his nose against her neck, making (Y/N) blushed at her husband action.

(Y/N): "U-Ummm, Shu?"
He hummed at his wife questioned while backhugging her.

(Y/N): "W-What're you doing?"
She asked in flustered. Shu smirked widely at her cute innocent look.

Shu: "Well, I was wondering. When can we have children?"
She blushed all of sudden at her husband's ask.

(Y/N): "I-I don't know, I-I also want a children. Why're asking like that?"
She ask in curious. Shu smirked once again, hug even more tighten and whisper in deep tone.

Shu: "If you want our children, want to enjoy our couple night?"~
(Y/N) was think about it, still blushing as she nodded. Shu then turn off the TV as he carried her in bridal style as she yelped. He brought her to their room.

He put her on the bed with a seductively look at his wife. He licked his lip sexily as (Y/N) became more flustered.

Shu: "Now, don't be so flustered, we just getting to start~"
Just like what he said, he started to make her out for the long knight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip after 3 months

(Y/N) got a feel dizzy and unconfortable after her husband do 'it' last three months. On first month, her body got sick all of sudden and Shu decided to take care of her.

On two months, (Y/N) vomitted for three times everyday and had lost appetite. Shu gave her a medicine and ask her to rest and so she did.

In present, (Y/N) decided to go to the hospital to check why she always got sick for three months.

~~~

In the hospital

Doctor: Congrates, Miss (Y/N). You will become a mother.
She said, making (Y/N) surpised and happy. She finally know why she got sick for everyday and lost appetite.

Doctor: "Also, your gender baby was still unknown, maybe on 6/7 month that I can know what's your baby gender is."
A (h/c) hairer female awed and ask.

(Y/N): "For how long?"

Doctor: "Three months. Anyway, you can go home now."
(Y/N) nodded as she got up and on her way to her house at the apartment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/N) was holding the pregnancy to show her husband that she was pregnant for three month.

As she waited, she heard the door was opened and revealed her beloved husband came in. Shu saw his wife at the couch as he walk toward to her with a smiled.

Shu: "Hey, darling. How are you feeling?"
He asked as he sat beside her and gave her a sweet kiss, making her chuckled softly.

(Y/N): "I'm doing fine and I have somthing to show you."
He look at her confused.

Shu: "What is it, darling?"
Just then, (Y/N) grabbed his hand and put it on her belly to gave him a hint that she was pregnant. Shu knew what is that mean and his eyes wided.

Shu: "(Y/N), don't tell me...."
She chuckled and nodded.

(Y/N): "Yes, I'm pregnant three months, Shu!!"
Shu smiled happily as he hugged her like there's no tomorrow. (Y/N) hugged him back.

Shu: "I'm gonna be a father. And you're gonna be a mother."
She smiled.

(Y/N): "Yeah, and we are gonna become a parent of our first child."
Shu smiled as he went closer to her belly and talk.

Shu: "My baby, I'm always love you and your mother for our life."
He kissed it as he went closer to her face, touched her forehead in romantic way.

Shu: "I'm glad that I have you, darling."

(Y/N): "You too, honey~"

--------

Finally done. This is short, but still ok😅. Hope you like!

Aďios!!