Sparking/ Surge (Shu Kurenai x Twin Sister Reader)

Requested by my cousin: Inshira_Nisshoku

Tqsm for the request, dear cousin😁 and also in this story, you had a crush on Valt Aoi

Hope you enjoy!!

----------

(You POV)

Hello, friends!^^ I'm (Y/N) Kurenai and yeah. I'm Shu's twin sister, but 5 minutes younger than him.

I'm always love my twin and my partner since we were childhood. I know that my twin was Red Eye and luckily my crush, Valt, saved him from the darkness.

My twin was now 2nd place of legendery blader while me 5th. My rank almost same as Shu's rival, but still he was proud of me.

About Valt, I had a crush on him ever since he always hangout with me and my twin knows that and being protective with me.

For Lane, he was so mean and rude person that I ever met. But when Shu changed him, Lane wasn't rude anymore and become more friendly at me.

And now, my twin was busy with his paperwork while me practicing with my partner. I even want to tell him about my feeling.

Will he.....accept my feeling? I just need to tell my twin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On 8.53 p.m
In Shu's office

(Y/N): "Shuuu~ Can I tell you something?"

I asked at my twin beside the table. He look at me and said with a smiled....

Shu: "Sure, what do you want to ask for?"

(Y/N): "Can I ask Valt to come in here?"

He looks at me with a surprised at my questioned and I chuckled nervously. Shu had a sighed.

Shu: "Of course, but why're you asking all of sudden? Were you planning or something?"

He asked with a eye burrowed. I smiled childishly and said...

(Y/N): "Yeah and I just really want to see him, that's all."

Shu: "Oh, I see. I also miss my best friend since the Ultimate Tag Battle is ended. Also, it's because you want to confess at Valt, isn't it?"

He questioned at me with a serious. I nodded slowly, he hummed at me.

Shu: "I don't mad. I allow you to since you grew up."

I jumped happily as I hugged him with a happy smiled on my face. Shu chuckled at my happiness as he hugged me back.

(Y/N): "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, dear twin!! You're the best!"

Shu(chuckled): "No problem. As long as you and my bff being a good couple and very best blader."

We broke the hugged as I spoke.

(Y/N): "So, when Valt will come in America?"

Shu (smiled): "Tomorrow. I'll tell him to come here and then you will tell him how you feel."

(Y/N): "Alright then!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day

(Normal POV)

Valt went into the building along with his backpack had inside of beybread to Shu and also his lover, (Y/N).

He also had a crush on Shu's twin since they always like hangout at Japan. And he also ready to confess to her with a beybread as a gift.