Sparking/ Surge (Shu Kurenai x Cold Blader Reader)

Requested by Inshira_Nisshoku

Thanks for the request and yes. I'm back from examination and now the school is ended.

Alrighty then, hope you like this story!

-------

In the arena, a battling a random guy/ gal blader against a colded female blader on the 3rd match.

(R/G/N): "Hah! You're gonna lose this time!!!"

He/She mocked at her expresionless face. She stared at him/her with a cold look. He/She flinched, sending a shivered spine.

(Y/N): "No, you're the one who's gonna lose this battle. Now, (B/B/N)!!!"

Her sparking bey then sped to the other bey as it bursted. His/Her eyes stared in shocked, and so do the other audiances.

The ref: "(F/B/B/N) with a burst finish!! (Y/N) (L/N) is the winner."

Every crowder were applaused at the colded-female-blader was won, except at the corner, a white-haired male was watching her battle all the time, along with a purple haired guy.

Lane: "This girl. Sure she was strong, even her act was colded."

He said to his mentor, while patting his hedgehog pet, Harry. An albino was processing about her as he watched she was leaving the arena.

Shu: "True, but I was curious about her beyblade skills and her resonances."

Lane: "For once, I agree with you."

The purple haired guy agreed at him, while Shu, he was want to get know about her.

Shu: 'Maybe I should go to her and want to battle with her.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With (Y/N)

She was playing her phone with a dull look in the rest room, until she heard a footsteps came closer from behind. But, she didn't look back.

Shu: "Hey, are you (Y/N) (L/N)? A strongest female blader?"

She heard a deep tone from behind. Glancing to his voice and recognized it was a legendary blader.

(Y/N): "Yeah, that's me. Can I help you, mister?"

She asked in cold and emotionless tone, doesn't care about anyone. Shu gave her a frowned look when she said 'mister'.

Shu: "Excuse me. We're the same age, y'know?"

(Y/N): "True, but you're older than me, right?"

He just deadpanned at her, talking-back to him. She then contiued, focusing on her phone again.

(Y/N): "Also, is there something wrong with me? If not, leave me alone."

Her tone was harsh to him. Shu frowned at her cold attitude.

Shu: "Of course, I came here because I want to battle with you."

Her eyes went wide at his out burst, wanting to battle with a cold-female blader like her.

(Y/N): "Excuse me, what?"

Shu: "You heard me. I wanna battle with you, (Y/N) (L/N)."

He said, with a full serious. (Y/N) was surprised at his requested. She hummed at him.

(Y/N): "Ok, I'll battle with you, Kurenai."

He smirked at her, knowing that (Y/N) called his surname.

Shu: "It's decided then. Also, call me Shu, it's fine."

She rolled her eyes.

(Y/N): "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say. Let's get this over with and then, leave me alone."

His smirk never fade.

Shu: "Why? Can't I have some time with you?"

He asked, teasing at the cold-female blader. She glared at him, his smirk faded.

(Y/N): "Are we gonna battle or not, albino?!"

He shocked at her out bursted. He nodded, with a serious look.

Shu: "Ok, ok. Let's battle. At the training place."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Im the training

Both stronger blader were getting ready to launch. Lane will be the ref on this battle. They were on their possition as Lane said.

Lane: "Ready! Set!!"

Shu/(Y/N): "Three! Two! One! Let it rip!!"

They launched their beys, Spryzen spinned clockwise in Defense Mode, while (Y/N)'s bey spinned in counter clockedwised.

Spryzen spinned in the center placed as (B/B/N) attacked with a full strength.

(Y/N): "Push it hard!! (B/B/N)!!!"

Shu: "Standing harder, Spryzen!!"

Lane watched how intense their battle were. Spryzen was almost get burst as she shouted.

(Y/N): "Now, (B/B/N)!!!!!!!"

A bey went straight to Spryzen with super speed as it flew.

Shu: "Not a chance! Spryzen!! Counter break!!"

Spryzen landed on the beystadium as it sped to (B/B/N) and bursted. Your eyes wided, shocked her bey bursted. He grinned.

Lane: "World Spryzen won with a burst finish! Shu is the winner."

She stood in frozed that she losed against the legendary blader.

(Y/N): "I...I losed...."

Her eyes snapped from it as he gave her bey after he reatteched it. She look up and saw he was smiling at her.

Shu: "You maybe lose, but your battle was amazing, like before."

She groaned, taking her bey from him and keep it inside of her pocket, glanced at him.

(Y/N): "Thanks, but you're also strong."

Shu: " *smiled* Well, it's because our bond got even stronger and battle together. What about you?"

(Y/N): "Not quite, really. Since I had no one or any friend when I become a blader."

She said quitely. But he heard it.

Shu: "Oh, sorry about your past."

(Y/N): " *scoffed* It's not that important. What important is I'll train very harder and wish to battle you again."

She said in monotous tone. He then gave her his hand to (Y/N).

Shu: "Then, wanna join my team? Me and my students were also want to become strong either."

She wasn't sure about joining other team. She only battle alone from begining. (Y/N) then agreed, hold his hand.

(Y/N): "Ok, I'll joined."

He smiled, Lane on the other hand grinned for wanting battle against (Y/N).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Many weeks later, (Y/N) got comfortable with the team, including Lane and Fubuki.

They were interested of how strong she was, even though her act cold, and yet kinda befriendly for the first time.

Shu was proud that how she improved to the other bladers to become a stronger like (Y/N)

Shu was hoping and want to see her smile.

----------

1025 words

Finally done!! Shorts as always, but I hope you like it.

Aďios!!