Sparking/ Surge (Vampire King Shu Kurenai x Slave! Reader)

Requested by MiraculousPokeblader

This is gonna be a long story^^. Hope you enjoy to read this story!!

----------

In humans world were no longer live peaceful because of the vampire king who ruled his kingdom for survivors.

A vampire king was very cold and strict creature in his kingdom and had many strict rules among humans, like:

1. Must obey his rule
2. If humans break the rule, will become his bloodbag or be killed.
3. Humans are not allowed to enter to his palace or there are will be a consequences
4. Will let humans live in peaceful without any reckless

Every vampires had high and low level. A vampire king had white silver haired and ruby shade of red eyes with sharp pupils.

He doesn't had any interest of human, especially woman because of his handsome face and polite person, but he was a cold vampire and never love with human.

But until......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In black market

A young human female was laying on the ground along with the others. They were in sell because of the low level vampires want to take a human as their slave.

A human teenage girl named (Y/N) was gonna soon to be their slave for their food.

She don't like it and want to run away from them. She lost in thought as she heard the cell was opened and saw a random vampire with an evil smiled.

R/V/N1: "Now, it's your turn, human. Come with me."

He said at (h/c)nette as she obeyed his order. She had a planned to escaped from the bloodsucker. In her pocket, she had a holy water that she got before got kidnapped.

Then, (Y/N) throw the holy water at him as he hissed in pain. She then ran away from him as soon as possible.

She went to the exit way as she heard a footsteps from behind and saw many low level vampires chased after her.

(Y/N) quickly went to the other direction so they can't see her. (Y/N) ran toward the palace until she bumped into someone as she fell on the floor.

She looked up and saw that she scared and was in troubled.....

It was none other than a vampire king. He wore a black cape and victorian clothes. He look at her in cold stared as she get up and bowed.

(Y/N): "I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to bumped into you-"

???: "Shut up, human. I know a creature like you always make mistake, especially disturb me."

He said in cold tone, and yet gentle. He wasn't angry, but just don't want to get disturb by humans. (Y/N) nodded at him.

(Y/N): "I know, my apologised. Anyway, I-I need to go now."

Before she left, a white haired vampire hold her arm to stop as he pulled her closer to him, making her face flushed to red. He didn't noticed it.

???: "You can't just walk away from me just because you accidentaly bumped into me. How about this, since you respect at me, I'm gonna let you stay in my palace and follow my orders. Do you agree wit it?"

He requested at (Y/N). She thinked for a second as she said..

(Y/N): "O-Ok, I agree with your orders."

He secretly smirked that she obeyed his orders.

???: "Good, now follow me. You're gonna stay in my palace and become my maid everyday."