Goodnight Jisoo

(Jennie POV)

"Do you want to go to bed?" Jisoo asks me. She's sitting on the couch and stretching her arms. Right now it's just the two of us here. Lisa and Rosé have already gone to bed.

"I'm not tired," I say. I watch Jisoo closely. We've been friends forever but we've only started dating recently. It's a little awkward being in the same dorm, especially since our relationship is a secret for now.

"Do you want to come to my room?" Jisoo asks. I can sense that she's feeling a little nervous. She looks up at me with excited eyes and flushed cheeks. God, I love her so much.

"Let me take a shower first," I say.

"Okay."

I get some comfy clothes from my drawer and walk into the bathroom. I turn in the water and wait for it to warm up.

It only takes me a few minutes in the shower because I don't need to wash my hair. I dry off, get dressed, and walk out into the hallway.

Jisoo's bedroom door is open. A soft light glows from the lamp. I walk inside and close the door behind me. Then I approach the bed.

Jisoo looks up at me with wide eyes. I sit down on the bed facing her and flick her long hair behind her shoulders.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask. I've been waiting to finally sleep with her but I want to move slowly tonight. I want to listen to her and do whatever she wants, however fast or slow she wants.

"Just do it, Jennie," Jisoo says. I smile and bring my face closer to her.

I hesitate with my lips barely touching hers so I can feel her breath.

"Stop teasing me, Jennie," Jisoo says. I obey, moving my lips closer. She trembles slightly in my arms.

I kiss her hard and Jisoo responds eagerly. I then start sucking Jisoo's bottom lip. Jisoo's hands find my chest. One hand sneaks under my shirt and rests on my stomach. Her touch is warm and enticing.

I break away to catch my breath. Jisoo repositions herself so that she is sitting on my lap with her arms around my neck and shoulders. I wrap my own arms around her waist.

The night deepens. I can feel my faced flushed red and my eyelids are heavy. I shakily remove my body from Jisoo's. My hair sticks to my back with sweat. Jisoo's eyes are closed yet her mouth still forms a smile. She looks like a little sleeping angel. And she's mine.

"Are you asleep?" I whisper. Jisoo shakes her head. I get up and reach for the clothes left messing on the floor. I nearly trip because of the darkness. Jisoo hears me moving around and sits up.

"Where are, Jennie?" She asks. "Come back to me."

"I'm right here," I say. I pull on my shirt and go back to the bed. Jisoo helps me rearrange the covers and we both slide in next to each other.

Jisoo rests her head on my chest. My fingers lazily thread through her hair.

"I can hear your heartbeat," Jisoo says. "I'm so tired. Oh, Jennie, thank you so much."

Her words are incoherent and slurred with her tiredness. I kiss her forehead gently.

"Goodnight, Jisoo," I say. "And thank you too."

Hi! I know this chapter was pretty short but I've been struggling to write anything recently. Hope you are all having a great day and thank you for all the likes!