XXII

4 months later

4 months later

April 10th

I noticed that i still had one of my suitcases unpacked which had some clothes in, i got too lazy to unpack it that i just put the whole thing in one of my drawers, procrastinating to unpack it but since we got a day off, i had the chance to do it and complete my mission, i dragged it across my room and threw it on my bed, unzipping it and opening the cover, revealing my sweaters i forgot i had, i had bought plenty of sweaters and other clothing here, i had forgotten what i brought with me, packing out my clothes and folding them neatly, i frowned as i reached the middle, a piece of paper scrunched up in the middle of everything, i sat on my bed and took the piece of paper out, straightening it out before reading it.

Dear Isabella

Here's the things i couldn't tell you because i was too much of a coward, even though we've only been together for a few months, it feels as if though i have known you my entire life, and maybe i do, maybe our souls have met in another existence and they didn't have to endure this distance that we have between us now, i am guessing you're in your dorm as you're reading this because my plan was to hide it in one of your bags, and if you decided to stay and find this, now you know, i have had my eye on you since the very beginning, observing every little thing about you, the way you blow the few strands of hair out your face, the way you always go out to the woods to smoke when you need a break, the way you fiddle with your fingers when you're nervous or the way your dimples only show when you have a real smile, the way your hair reminds me of a fire, the fiery personality i got to know about, i have never in this lifetime imagined myself being with anyone, let alone you, for looking past all the comments about me, accepting me for the freak i am, despite everything you always had a way to brighten up the dullest times in ones life. I have no idea how you feel about me, i just know that you feel something because the way your eyes light up when you look at me, the way you smile and laugh when you're with me, you can't tell me there wasn't feelings because there definitely was something,  i just know that you're the girl i have fallen utterly in love with, now that you're leaving, you're the only thing on my mind, the moment i wake up till the moment i go to bed, it's always been you, somehow you have me doubting any past relationship i had because i know now that this is love and this is so much more powerful than i have felt in my entire life, twenty years of living and being with you was the only time I've been alive, i wish i could tell you that i love you before you left but i didn't have the balls to say it and then watch you go, a part of me wants to convince myself that if I said it, you'd stay but the other part knows that you're leaving, there's nothing i can do to make you stay, you'll always be in my memories, the ones i wouldn't forget, i will remember you every single day till you come back, i'll wait because you're the one i want to be with, there isn't any in-between it's all you my princess. I just wish there was a better outcome to this, one where you ended up staying with me, i'm writing the next part with all the courage i could gather.