XXVI

"Are you sure this is where he lives?" I stared at the house in front of me, the walls were a nice creamy color with a wooden door, one large window on each side of the door, a dark blue shade of curtains covering them, this house was nothing like the one of my dream but yet again i didn't know what to expect. "Yes Isabella, he lives here, i helped him decorate the house." Dustin dragged out and i rolled my eyes at him, "Honestly thank you guys for bringing me here." I smiled at Steve and Dustin once i got out of the car, gently shutting the door and walked a few steps forward before looking back at Steve who gave me a thumbs up once he saw my unsure expression. The sound of him driving off made me realize i was on my own and if i wanted to back out i didn't have an escape, swallowing my nerves i made my way up to the front door, my hand hovering over the wooden door contemplating if i was going to knock or just walk home, i had no reason to be nervous but instead my overthinking got the best of me and my nerves were jumping around as if they owned a trampoline, as soon as my hand was going to knock, the door swung open revealing Eddie, his mouth was partly open and his eyes were wide as he stared down at me. "Isabella!" He yelled excitedly, wrapping his arms around my waist as he picked me up off the ground and swayed my body in the air.

"You weren't supposed to be home for another two weeks." He held me tighter before letting me go, his one hand still resting on my waist and i stared up at him, he hadn't changed much but his hair was all off, when he said the work made him cut off a few inches i didn't know that it meant he only had a few inches left on his head. "Surprise." I said awkwardly, inwardly cringing at how i sounded. "Come on in princess." He smiled widely, his hand resting on my waist pulled me inside in one quick motion, almost falling over. "So this is your house." I smiled, taking in the living room and he nodded, "Indeed it is." He pulled me closer to him and i held onto his pinky as we stood there. "Wanna give me a tour?" I tried to start off lightly, hoping the weirdness between us would evaporate in some way so i placed my free hand on his chest, our eyes not once breaking contact. "Don't get all handsy princess, you might miss the tour and end up being fucked in every corner." He smirked and i rolled my eyes, my cheeks heating up at his reply so i looked away, tucking my hair out from behind my ear to cover my face. "It still counts as a tour, right?" I joked to which he smiled widely before pulling me to the middle of the room

"Welcome to my mans cave, as you can see, this is my living room, more like tv room because that's the only reason I'm ever in here, and it works as a dining room because obviously i don't have one so i just eat in here." I smiled at the thought of him coming home from work and chilling on the couch watching tv, "And in here is my kitchen, where the art happens princess." He said once i was pulled into another room, it was kind of cute, counters aligning the room with cupboards above them, the sink was below the window with the stove and fridge at the end of the room in the corner, the counters were spotless and everything seemed to be clean and neat which was surprisingly odd because of how messy he was when i left.

Eddie pulled me into another room, his arm swung around my shoulder, "And this is the Kings Lair, where he sleeps and breeds." He winked at me with a smug look on his face and i couldn't help laugh, "And that's sort of it princess, our home." he grinned, pushing me onto the bed and i could feel my stomach churning at what he said, this time it felt good as if an entire zoo escaped and were running wild inside of me, "Well I'm glad I'm home." I smiled at him as he layed down on the bed and i crawled over to him, my hand on his cheek as i played with his hair, even though it was short they still managed to curl. "I missed you." He mumbled, his eyes studying mine. "I've never been so happy in my entire life than when i peeped through my window and saw you walking up to my door, at first i was like 'who the fuck is this chick' because i didn't recognize you with your brown hair but when i saw your face, i knew it was you." I leaned down with my forehead against his, closing my eyes just taking in that i was now finally at home, my nerves were calmed down and it felt good being with him again. "God i missed you." I breathed out, falling back down on the bed next to him, our hands intertwined as i stared up at the ceiling.

••••

"Isabella Rose Wheeler, you do not want to do that!" Eddie threatened as i raised my hand above his hair, the flour sprinkling down on his face, "I think i do Edward Munson." I grinned and he shook his head, "You won't even get one cookie." He warned, trying to get off of the floor. "No cookies?" I pouted and he shook his head, "No cookies." He said sternly as if talking to a toddler who was throwing a tantrum. "You suck." I dumped my fistful of flower bag in the container and scowled at Eddie who was smiling in triumph, as if he won anything, little did he know he wasn't getting laid for another week just because of his stupid little stunt. "You're so cute when you're mad." He pinched my cheeks and i rolled my eyes, swatting his hands away from my face. "Just make the damn cookies Munson." i grunted, sitting on the stool Eddie gave me. "Calm down princess." He patted my head, continuing to roll out the dough we prepared. "I'll just tell all your friends that you're baking cookies." I sighed, looking at my nails, pretending not to pay attention to the look he was giving me. "If you tell anyone i was baking cookies, I'll literally make you regret it." I laughed at his little joke, getting off the stool and stood behind him, my hands around his waist as i held onto him. "What are you doing?" His body tensed at my touch and i tightened my grip. "Just being here with you." I pressed my cheek against his back and he slapped my hands before turning around, his one hand cupping my face while the other was on my waist.

"I know that you aren't just pressing up against me for nothing Bella." He lowered his face next to mine, our lips a few inches apart and my eyes flickered down to his as he talked. "I don't have any motive Munson." I smiled sweetly, our eyes locked as he raised a brow, his hand traveling down my back to my ass and he lightly squeezed it before returning his hand on my waist, "I don't believe you." His voice was an octave lower and much more husky than before and i shook my head, pushing my body up against his, our lips were merely an inch apart. I smirked feeling his dick turn hard against me and i shook my head, taking a step away from him, "Get to baking Munson." I clicked my tongue before taking my seat, watching him as he stood there, a smile on his face as he threw his head back, "I don't want cookies anymore." He smiled mischievously as he stood in front of me and i shook my head, "I want them so you'll make them." He rolled his eyes at me before he started cutting out the cookies into little shapes, there were bears, hearts and even little stars. "You think you're funny but you don't realize that you're staying here." He chuckled and i flipped through a random magazine, "Yeah well you'll have to wait another week before touching me again."

"Isabella if i wait another week the possibility of me fucking you to shreds becomes more unlikely." I choked on my own spit once i heard what he said, my mouth parted but then closed again, i was completely lost for words as i watched him continue cutting out the shapes, as if he didn't say a thing and i was still in complete shock, "Come on make your own shapes." He waved me over, rolling out a smaller piece of dough for me as he placed the star and heart shape next to the dough, "Because you're my star and heart." He winked and i shook my head, smiling at him before starting to push out some shapes while Eddie packed the oven tray with the first batch of cookies, putting them in the oven he took the little timer out of one of his cupboards and put it on fifteen minutes, "So how was California?" He asked as he sat on the counter next to me, occasionally eating the raw dough. "I sort of told you everything earlier, it was great but would have been so much better with you there, Theo is hell bent on meeting you, he's actually planning on visiting Hawkins next year some time." I smiled, glancing at him as i stacked the shapes out on a plate. "Well he kept an eye out for my girl so I'd be happy to meet him." My heart skipped a beat.

Twice.

My girl.

Even when he said dumb shit like that most of the time, it always had an effect on me. "Well he was a pain in the ass so i don't know about that." I smiled down at my work before looking back up at Eddie. "I'm sure you were one for him too." He teased

~~

⚠️shmutty smut next part⚠️

The cookie making part wasn't even originally written, i just added it to make the part longer and my bf and i were baking some last night and thought it would be cute to add x

stay safe my lil bees x🐝