Rainy Day Walk (Olandy)

First story woooooooo
----------------------
Randy's POV

I just got off work. Turns out swans don't like the rain. I made my way out of the park and into uptown. Despite being wet and cold, it was pretty peaceful. The streets were glossed over in a light coat of rain, the lights in stores still on, people wandering in giant coats and couples holding umbrellas passed me as I strolled back home. The gray sky pouring rain down looked nicer than a lot of other parts in the city.

As I continued down the streets of uptown, I heard a familiar man call my name.

"Yo! Randy! Wait up!"

The short man in the fez and flannel came up to me. How long had he been running? He was wearing an unzipped jacket over his signature flannel, and was almost as drenched in rainwater as I was.

"Why are ya walking around alone in the rain, Rans?"

"I could say the same for you, too."

"Well, I saw you walk by the cinema, so I grabbed my jacket and chased after you."

"Ah. I just got off work, and was gonna walk around a bit. Wanna come with me?"

"Sure! I'd love to. It's a nice day."

As we continued down dialtown talking, the rain didn't let up. We had to stop in a little shop for a second to let the sky calm down. Then, we continued on. As we drifted through the city, I suddenly felt something touch my hand. Oliver (without realizing probably) grabbed my hand and kept going.

I didn't really mind

Once we were both soaked, the rain let up and the clouds drifted away. You could see the sunset clearly from this part of downtown. It was beautiful. I hadn't had the best last few days, but holding Oliver's hand and walking through the rain together was a nice change of pace.

Oliver took me back to my dumpster, despite his offer to let me stay at his place. I honestly didn't want him to deal with me more than he had to. We said our goodbyes, but before I could get in my "home", he ran back over to me.

"Wait! I forgot something."

He pulled my head down, pressed his buttons against mine, and then ran off.

------------------------
It's short, but I just woke up qwq

Also, suggest stories! I take any requests as long as it isn't nsfw or some out fucking crazy ship like Karen x Mingus or something