Happy Holidays!

Alr uhh this is a bit lazy but here's the povs of Dialtown characters during the holidays

------------

Randy's POV 

I sat in my home as it started snowing. I had a blanket, a warm cup of hot chocolate, and a tablet I borrowed from Oliver to watch some Christmas specials. It might just be because mom and dad were catholic, but I've always had a soft spot for the holidays. Besides, this is the first Christmas where I'm finally able to relax in a "home" that isn't a dumpster. Sure, the funfair closed earlier this month, but the ticket booth wasn't such a horrible home. 

It had gotten darker and more snowy out when there was a knock on the glass.

"Sorry sir or ma'am, the funfair is closed. We'll open again in the spring of next year."

"Randy! Hey dude, wanna come over for Christmas Eve? I invited Hobo and Gingi too. Also, Karens coming! Shes in town for the next few days!"

"You sure? I was kind of a bummer last year."

"You were stressed with work and about Gingi. But now, they're home and you're better! Please come over." 

"Sure why not! At least I'll get to see you." 

"Gnarly! I'll see you there!" 

Oliver walked away from the booth as I got ready to leave. I really enjoyed his company, and it was about time I finally got to truly enjoy the holidays. 

-----------

Oliver's POV

I successfully got Randy to come over for Christmas Eve along with a few other buddies of mine. I was really excited to see everyone together for the first time in forever. I walked through the door to see Gingi talking with Karen and God being passed out on the couch. Things were already looking amazing. 

As Karen and I got snacks out, Randy showed up. He changed into a nicer sweater and boots for the snow. He looked better than he did in his normal denim. 

"Hey, Rans! Digging the new threads!"

"Really? I tried something new, so please let me know if it isn't good." 

"No, you look fine. Please just enjoy yourself tonight. You stress too much." 

I put on some background music and put on the first round of Christmas movies. God stayed in his spot, Karen took the chair, gingi took the floor, and Randy and I took the other two spots on the couch. Just hanging out and watching movies we used to love as kids was, as cheesy as it sounds, an amazing bonding moment. Karen had so many interesting and specific stories I never knew about, and I didn't know truly how much of an alcohol tolerance God had until he chugged two beers in front of us and didn't break a sweat. 

It got late, and Karen and Gingi said their goodbyes. Hobo just kinda stumbled out a drunken mess. He at least said thanks for inviting him. All that was left was me and Randy. He helped out picking things up. 

------------

Karen's POV 

I had an amazing time at Oliver's holiday get-together. It was close to midnight before I decided it was time to head back to my hotel. As I was grabbing my coat, Gingi followed behind me. The green cryptid with a stitched-together typewriter had a thing for me and well…I kinda have a thing for her too. 

"KAREN WAIT! CAN I COME WITH YOU? PLEASE!" 

(Chuckling) "What? Did you seriously just chase me in here to ask that?"