olandy where they get high and cuddle

i saw a story similar to this except it was smut and im tired of every good olandy story being either completely out of character or smut, so here

i've never written abt drugs before so srry if it's written oodly

also im possibly gonna turn this story into an ao3 story so look out for that ig  B)

-----------------                                                                                                                                                                        Nobody's POV

=Randy took one final hit of the blunt before handing it to Oliver to finish off. Ever since Gingi seemingly skipped town, the two reconnected and have had fun spending time together. Oliver enjoys the new Randy. He's more open to new things. He's funnier. He's happier. A while back, Oliver invited him over to smoke weed and talk about life. And surprisingly, Randy had accepted the offer. So here they were. Passing a blunt back and forth on Oliver's small balcony and enjoying each other's company.

"Man, that stuff makes your head feel weird. Wh-why does it smell like that?"

"It just does, dude. You get used to it after a while. And if you're gonna hang around me more, then you're gonna have to learn to live with the smell."

Oliver chuckles to himself and moves in closer to the taller Nokia. The two have to share the cheap couch on Oliver's balcony, and the fezzed man was taking advantage of this moment. He looked out at the smog-filled city and saw the warm colors in the sky that gave everything an orange hue. Randy had always loved the sunset, a fact that Oliver knew quite well. He laid his hand over the taller man's, trying to ease the tension the drugs didn't mask.

"I'm glad we're doing this more often; I missed you a lot. It's a shame we lost touch for so long."

"I...I missed this too."

Randy grabs the man's hand, gently rubbing it with his shaking thumb. Or rather, his shaking hand. He's shaking like crazy. He notices Oliver leaning into him more and leans back to give him the room to lay down. Oliver wraps his arms around the man's waist and gently kisses (just go with it) Randy's exposed collarbone before laying his tan phone head on the spot he kissed. Oliver has always been a very physically affectionate person, and Randy's always been a very touch-starved man, which works out perfectly. 

The bandaged man laid back on the uncomfortable couch and looked up at the orange and pink sky, content with the situation he had found himself in. Even if his back hurt and the smell of weed gave him a terrible headache, he didn't care. If it meant spending more time with Oliver, he'd lay on as many hard benches as he could find and smell every drug in existence. He cared for this man more than anything else. 

--------------

meow um yeah

don't question how phones can smoke weed. if Randy can somehow bite his fingernails down without a mouth, then they can smoke

also this is kinda lazy cuz im tired and sick of school, so uhh srry about that ig? but also its my fucking book, i can write as many cringy stories as i want