Closing Time

Requested by @.Bones4dinos!

-------------
Nobody's POV

Pierre picked up a glass from the sink and started cleaning it. It was close to closing time in the Lock and Wis-key bar, and Pierre had had a long day. He was used to the drunks, the crazies, and that one man in the wheelchair talking about his dogs and horrible marriage. But today had just been long for no real reason.

He glanced around the small bar to look at the few patrons left. It was small, lit by purple LED lights, with tables scattered around. The brick wall was covered with few band posters and some (probably stolen) signs to keep it from being too plain.

As he sat the glass down and picked up another to clean, a drunk man stumbled over to the bar

"H-hey there! C-*hick*-can I get a uh...fuck wasit called again..."

The man was tall, about 6'4" wearing a loose fitting t-shirt and jeans. He was stumbling all over the place and slurring his words quite a bit. It took a few tried for Pierre to understand what was trying to be communicated. The man wanted more to drink.

"Sorry sir, you're pretty...under the influence... and we're about to close. Could I call a cab for you or-?"

"No dumbass, I as' for a drink, not a fuggin cab..."

If the man slowly blinked his sensors and looked back up a Pierre

"On second though, *hick* could ya?"

Pierre just sighed, and called for the taxi to come take this drunk away. He just wanted to go home. After he confirmed the taxi was on its way, the man giggled and placed a $50 bill on the counter

"There ya go! Keep the ch-*hick*-ange"

"Oh sir, this has to be a mistake. You gave me too mu-"

Before he could finish the sentence, the man stumbled back out of the bar. Pierre wasn't complaining. He pocketed the bill and turned the lights out at the bar.
-------------
It's short, I'm sorry ;-;