Borrowed Clothes (Olandy)

I am out of olandy content so I'm making more for myself because otherwise I might go insane /hj

Also fleshheads for better visuals like usual

And au where Randy somehow got an apartment, but it sucks balls bc this is randy we're talking about

--------------
Nobody's POV

Randy laid on his creaky bed and threw his beanie on the broken nightstand. He laid on the bed, tired and defeated. Life was beating the life out of him. He looked at the shirt he was wearing. Oliver had taken his normal denim to wash and promised to give it back the next day. Oliver didn't mind him borrowing clothes for some reason. Didn't he care they'd get torn up and blood on them? Why did he care so much? Randy didn't deserve his pity.

He still couldn't help taking off the flannel shirt and examining it. The sleeves were torn a bit on the end and the pocket was only half on. Oliver let him borrow it because it was an older shirt. Randy placed it closer to himself and noticed something. It still smelled like Oliver. The smell of cheap candles, wine, cologne, and butter. It was probably disturbing that Randy could distinguish the smells, but he'd been around the short man so much it's hard not to grow attached.

Randy laid down in a fetal position with the shirt close to him. The window above his head let in cold air, but nothing distracted him from the torn flannel. It was a trick he had learned to distract himself: focus on the little things. Even if it was dumb and sentimental, Randy didn't let go of the shirt and the Oliver smell that it radiated. Why did he care so much for the fez guy? Why did the fez guy care for him so much? He'd never admit it, but he was glad to have something to remind him of his companion.

Little did he know, Oliver was doing the same thing with Randy's jacket across town.

---

Oliver laid the jacket over him and hugged it close. He was supposed to wash it, but the jacket was torn to hell and back, and the washing machine might tear it apart for good. Oliver would never forgive himself if that happened. Oliver took in everything about the jacket. The weight in one of the pockets from Randy's odd collections of trinkets and probably some change. The smell of dirty water, the weird deodorant Randy used, and...cheap candles? It didn't take long for Oliver to realize those were the same candles he always burned.

Randy had been around more, but was it so much where the little smells of Oliver started to run off on him? He hugged the jacket closer and put his head on the shoulder, hoping somehow his mind could reenact the tall man wearing the jacket being close to Oliver.

----------

Hhhhhhh gay people hhhhhhhh

Also it's cringe but idc these two make me happy

Also uhh totally not based on a real experience. Totally not. *nervous sweating*