Painting (Karen x Gingi)

Are you happy now, Jack? /sar

--------------
Nobody's POV

Karen dipped her brush in paint and got to work. She looked out at the vast canyons of Western America in pure awe. She always wanted to visit these burnt sienna plains, and now she was doing it while doing something she loved, and with someone she loved. She turned to see her cryptid girlfriend attempting to eat sand. She might not be the brightest, but Gingi was loyal.

"Whacha drawing?"

"Oh! It's just the sketch before I print. I had this idea of the plains being their opposite colors, upside down and distorted."

Did Gingi understand this? Nope. But she still listened despite not knowing what the hell was being said. With Karen getting into her sketch, Gingi wondered off on their own. A few hours later, the sun started to set and Karen finished her drawing. She looked around and realized Gingi was gone. She knew they couldn't pay attention for more than 5 minutes tops at any period of time. Karen placed her painting into a bag to make sure it didn't get ruined on the trip home, and waited a bit. Gingi wouldn't go far in an unknown place, would she?

----

"KARMEL, I HAVE RETURNED"

"What took you so long, it's been almost an hour! You scared me half to death."

"I may or may not have beat up a cashier."

.....

"Excuse me."

"But hey, I got food!"

Gingi thrusted a bag into Karen's arms that was filled with croton packets, a single empty cup, and some trash.

"Oh uhh...thanks? Maybe we could get more uhh...later."

"That's not all, here!"

Gingi handed Karen a cup of coffee. She took a sip (go with it) and recognized the flavor

"Hey, this is what I always order. How'd you know?"

"Oh! I see you order it a lot and I guess I just remembered. Also there was a sign so I just pointed at it and the employee knew what I wanted. Then uhh...they mentioned I was green so..."

"Alright, let's get back to the hotel before the police connect the dots that there's only one green cryptid in this general area."

------------
Sorry it's short, I had no ideas

Rare non-olandy ship story

Dumbass x kinda smart and helps the dumbass >>>