𝟏. 𝐃𝐞𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧

(This story is written mostly in Amelia's POV, I'll make it clear when it changes. Social media and real life story, enjoy and let me know if you like it!)

𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍; this is a made up book, things like names, people, dates, movie dates and set locations are and can be inaccurate.

__________

-

"So uh, how's the job going?" my mom asks, making me look up at her as we do the dishes together. I'm in Massachusetts right now, Sudbury to be exact. My family lives in Massachusetts, and I try to visit them whenever I'm able to. "It's uh, yeah, it's still going great! How's everything here?" I ask in reply, giving her a sweet smile. "Everything's great, sweetie! You should visit more often, we miss you! But you're probably busy, right? All those famous people, lots of work, lots of appointments, etcetera" she adds, so I slowly nod my head and put the towel down. "Yeah, it's busy, but it's nice!" I reply, which makes her smile yet again. "Don't work too much, okay, sweetie?" she asks now, taking my hand in hers. "I don't, and I won't. Don't worry mom, I'm fine, I promise" I tell, kissing her cheek before walking out of the kitchen.

I'm gonna spend some more time with my family here for now, they're all here! My dad and his fiance Kevin, my little brother Miles, my older sister Sierra and her fiance James. My dad and Kevin live in the city of Boston, my sister and James live there too and my mom and Miles live here, in Sudbury. He doesn't have his own place yet, but that's okay, he's only eighteen! I love my family, family is very, very important to me. I work a lot, and I spend a lot of time at the office, but whenever I see an opportunity, I try to drive over to Massachusetts to see them all. I got very lucky with a family like this. Me, I live in New York City, in an apartment building. I own the penthouse there, and even though it's big because I needed all the room for my job, it's cozy enough.

I like my home, although sometimes, I'd rather live in Massachusetts, maybe with a husband and a family of my own. But, oh well, everything comes at its own time, right? And if it doesnt, it doesn't. I just need to start realizing that that future probably isn't out there for me, but it's hard to think about that. For now, I'm just single and working hard! I'm a fashion stylist, or, a celebrity stylist. A celebrity stylist chooses a famous person's wardrobe and advises them on clothing items, accessories and shoes to wear to an event. They typically order celebrities' clothes and find outfits that follow current trends and stuff. Celebrity stylists also work closely with clients to learn more about their style preferences, just like I do. I love my job, and I love all the amazing people I work with. There's names like Dwayne Johnson, Oscar Isaac, Ryan Reynolds, Gosling too, and many, many more.

Some of them need the styling more than others, but I treat them all equally. Well, to be quite honest, there might be one person who I kind of favor from time to time. One person who I order a little more clothing items, accessories and shoes for... Yup, the one and only Chris Evans. He asks me to style him for every single thing he attends to, literally, every single event, interview or other thing he has. I don't mind, I like seeing him, but I won't let him nor his team pay me if I only help him for a small thing. It's just not necessary, so I won't let them. Chris is the sweetest, we've worked together for years and years already, I was there before he did his first Captain America movie already. We're pretty close, pretty fucking close. Which honestly, isn't necessarily a good thing.

Anyways, what I also do, is designing clothes. I own a fashion brand called DeLuca, because of my last name, and we're selling and shipping globally. Lots of brands ask me personally to do collaborations with them, for certain collections, and I love doing those as well. Ofcourse I enjoy my job as a celebrity stylist, but being the CEO of a fashion brand is pretty cool too. We have an amazing team, and a huge office in New York City. I spend most of my time there, especially because it's so close to my place. October is beginning in a week, and I couldn't be more excited for it to start. The sweaters, the long sleeves, the jackets and coats, the shoes, the pants, the jeans... That's heaven!