𝟗. 𝐎𝐡, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐍𝐨, 𝐅*𝐜𝐤, 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐃𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭

After cleaning the dressing room up a little, I make my way to the set of the photoshoot. Chris is still getting his hair done, so I have some time to talk to the photographers. I tell them he's nervous, and that they have to be nice to him in order for him to feel okay and comfortable. I also tell them that I'll be staying right here, because he always wants me to be there. I just want him to be okay, I always just want him to be okay. He always comes first, always. Yeah, that's a problem... When Chris' hair is all done, he starts the shoot. He looks amazing, I knew the shirts would look good on him. The photos turn out to be beautiful as well, just like the second part of the photoshoot. The blue shirt fits him so well, I'm definitely remembering that for the next few things he's got coming.

After the whole shoot, I help him get back into his own clothes since he's not gonna do it on his own again. I'm still feeling sick, and overwhelmed, but being around this ray of sunshine kind of helps. Even though it shouldn't, it does. We walk towards the car, but before I can open the door, he takes the keys from me. "I'm driving, Amsy. You're too tired, go get some rest" he quickly says, kissing my cheek before opening the door for me. "Seriously? I can drive very well, I'm a grown up" I reply, quoting him which causes him to jokingly roll his eyes. "Ha ha ha, very funny" he jokes, making me laugh. "I've got the speeding tickets to prove it, if you want" I add, slightly quoting him again. "Okay okay okay, sit down now" he chuckles, softly leading me into the car as I laugh. While he walks over to the other side of the car after closing the door for me, I can't help but let out a small yawn. I'm fucking exhausted.

Chris drives us to his place, which looks very hot if I may add, and parks my car out front. "You okay?" he asks, looking over at me. My eyes are almost closed because I was in the verge of falling asleep, but oh well, he knew I was. "Yeah, kinda hungry though" I reply, making him smile. "That's good, you have to eat, baby" he adds, softly kissing my cheek before getting out of the car and opening the door on my side for me again. Ugh, gentleman. He offers me his hand to step out, so I take it and give him a soft smile. "See? That's it, that's a real smile" he silently says, gently wrapping one of his arms around my waist and slowly pulling me closer. "It is" I sigh, smiling again and looking at his lips for a second. Oh, shit, no, fuck, don't do that. "So, lunch?" I quickly say, to change the subject before walking towards the front door.

"Yeah, lunch..." he silently adds, eventually walking with me and opening the door. "Go sit down, baby. I'll make that pasta you like, okay? Won't take too long, I promise" Chris says after we both greeted Dodger, so I just nod my head. He kisses my cheek again, a few times, and rushes to the kitchen while I slowly walk over to the couch. Dodger follows me here, so as soon as I sit down he cuddles up to me. I'm trying the very best I can not to fall asleep right now, but after a few minutes of waiting for Chris, my eyes start to close themselves. I can't fight it anymore, I guess I feel comfortable and safe here, which causes my body to want to fall asleep. A few seconds after thinking about that, I fall asleep on the couch, with Dodger cuddled up to me.

-

-

Chris' POV

"Alright baby, here you go! A good plate full of-" I start, walking to the living room with two plates in my hands until I see my girl laying on the couch, with Dodger cuddled up to her. She's asleep, and honestly, I'm glad she is. I know she hasn't been sleeping well, not eating enough, so I'm glad she felt okay enough to sleep. I softly smile, put the plates down and kneel down next to the couch, looking at her. "My sweet girl..." I whisper, very softly kissing her cheek a few times. I gently run my fingers through her soft hair, still smiling, and stand up again. I grab a blanket, pull it over her to keep her warm, sit down at her feet since she's such a small bean, and turn on the TV, very silently. I'm gonna let her sleep, she needs it, and as much as I'd love to cuddle up to her, I won't. I'll let her get some rest, the rest she desperately needs.

I love her so much, you know? I love her more than I've ever loved anyone in my whole entire life. She's my girl, she'll always be my girl. She's the one for me, I know she is. I refuse to believe that she isn't, because seriously, she's everything. She's my whole world, the one person I live for. The one person I want to be with, the one person I want to protect and love. I just need to get her to trust me enough to be with me, but I'll make it happen. I'll get her, I'll just keep that mindset and work on it every single day. I won't push her, I won't, but I'm still gonna try to make her mine. I can't live without her. The fact that she keeps saying 'we can't' every time we almost kiss, and lately even when I ask her to hang out, breaks my heart into a million pieces. It fucks me up, mentally, but I'm not giving up.

After a while of softly caressing her legs and watching some TV without any sound, I check my phone to look at the time. "Fuck..." I whisper to myself, followed by a sigh before I look at my beautiful girl again. It's 8pm, and she told me loud and clear that she wanted to go home before dinner. It would be disrespectful to not wake her up and tell her the time, right? I don't want her to feel like I pushed her into staying the night, I want her to make that choice herself, with a little help, ofcourse. I slowly get off the couch again, and kneel down next to her. "Amsy? Wake up, baby" I whisper, softly running my hand through her beautiful hair. She's so peacefully asleep, but I have to do this. She starts to slightly move after a little while, so I keep whispering.

-

-

Back to Amelia's POV

"Baby, wake up" I hear Chris whisper to me, making me slowly open my eyes. "Hi there, beautiful... Did you get a good sleep?" he silently asks, still whispering ad he runs his hand through my hair. I absolutely love that feeling... I'm not even completely awake I think, I'm about to fall asleep again any second. "I... I-I'm sorry, I-I feel asleep..." I whisper very, very silently, making him smile as I slowly blink every time. "Oh that's okay baby, you needed it. You were really tired, huh?" he silently asks, making me smile very softly as I close my eyes again. I'm about to fall back asleep, I know it, but I can barely stop myself. "You wanna sleep? Or do you wanna have something to eat? It's around dinner time, baby" Chris adds, causing me to slowly open my eyes again.

"Oh..." I whisper, knowing what I said about leaving before dinner earlier. "It's okay, you looked really cute, if I may add... Have you really been sleeping and eating enough, baby? You look like you haven't..." he says now, looking very worried as he keeps running his hand through my hair. I just nod my head, almost falling back asleep again as I close my eyes. I can hear him chuckling a little, as he places a few soft kisses on my cheek. "I think you have to eat something, sweetheart" he whispers, kissing my cheek a few more times. I hear him, but it doesn't really come through. "I'm sorry, I-I fell asleep..." I repeat, not really knowing what I'm saying right now. "It's okay, baby, don't you worry... I know you wanted to go home before dinner, so I had to wake you up but, honestly? I think you're a bit too sleepy to drive now, hm?" he silently asks, which I do understand.

I slowly nod my head in reply, knowing I can't drive like this. "Yeah... Do you wanna eat something and go back to sleep after?" he asks again, still talking silently. "I'm so tired..." I whisper, slightly frowning while Chris silently sighs. "If you want to, you can stay the night, baby. Just let me give you something quick to eat, then I'll take you to the guest room, okay? Dodger will come with you too" he suggests, so I slowly open my eyes again and softly smile. "Okay..." I whisper, slowly nodding my head yet again as he smiles at me. "Come here, baby" Chris whispers, before softly kissing my cheek and picking me up to make me sit up. "Just a second, pretty girl" he whispers again, kissing my cheek and my nose before walking into the kitchen. I rub my eyes, look down at Dodger and pet him till Chris comes back.