𝟐𝟗. 𝐅*𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

"Just know that however long you two will be together, it'll all be fake. It'll all be fake, because it's not me. And you fucking know it. You know you want him to be me, but because of the media, you're with him. Fuck that, Amelia" he replies, his face very, very close to mine. "Luckily, you won't have to see any of that relationship" I exclaim, shaking my head. "Oh, I'm sure you'll give a good show on social media! I just hope the poor boy toy finds out you're using him to get over a man you'll always love. You love me, you always will" he tells, but again, I shake my head. "How am I supposed to love a man who's yelling at me, telling me I played him and silently hoping I stop seeing the guy I'm dating right now? How am I supposed to love a man who can't see me happy? A man who can't grow up and accept the fact that his girl moved on?" I ask, taking even another step closer I him.

"Oh, you're my girl now? Hilarious, Amelia, fucking hilarious! No I can't see you happy, because you aren't happy! You're faking this thing with that boy toy because you wanna forget about me! I can't be happy that you've got another man because if you weren't a scared little girl who cares more about other people's, or strangers' opinions, you would be with me right now! You wouldn't give a single flying fuck about opinions of others! That's fucking bullshit!" he loudly tells, causing me to flinch. "Yeah well, too fucking bad for you. Go cry in the corner" I exclaim, looking at him from head to toe for a moment. Yeah, this isn't worth crying over. I'm not gonna fucking cry over this anymore. "Oh, me? I think I would rather go to some bar and drink with my friends, while you go cry all the way back to New York, so you can fuck your boy toy and forget what happened here" he replies, but this time, I scoff. Dumbass.

"Oh I won't shed a tear, Chris. I finally cut you off, after all this toxic fucking behavior of ours, all I can do is celebrate" I say, with a smile on my face. "You sure? Because your eyes tell me differently, just like your voice and your body... So tell me, are you sure you're not gonna cry, baby girl? Because I actually do not believe a single word you say" he silently adds, moving closer to me. "I'm sure. Are you sure?" I ask him, raising my eyebrows. "Oh, baby..." he silently says, moving even closer to whisper in my ear. "You won't be able to forget the feeling of my lips against your skin, the feeling of my hands touching you everywhere... And you're holding back tears, I've known you for years baby, you're trying to look strong and stable but you're lying to me" he whispers, while his hands slowly make their way to my back. I catch him fast enough, so I roughly push him away which causes him to actually have to step back.

"I see I've still got that affect on you, good to know" he chuckles, fixing his shirt a little. "You listen to me for once, right now!" I shout, putting my hand on his chest. "You don't have a say in my personal life, you don't get to decide who I date and who I don't date, you don't get to try and make me feel bad for feeling happy with someone that isn't you, you don't get to yell at me over it, you don't get to judge me, you don't get to touch me, you don't get to kiss me and you sure as hell don't get to insult me like you're doing right now" I exclaim, while I kept taking steps towards him, causing him to take steps back until he's against the wall.

"Well, two weeks ago you really didn't think about all that, did you, baby? And about everything else you just said; I can say whatever I want, and I can do whatever I want, too. But, if you're so sure of it... To be a good girl to your boy toy and fake being in love with him, and oh, to moan loud enough when he fucks you..." he silently tells, moving his face closer to mine again as I raise my eyebrows. "What? Does it hurt? Hearing the man you love tell you the truth?" he asks, making me smile. "Nope, does it hurt thinking about me getting railed like there's no tomorrow, by someone else?" I ask in reply, which causes him to clench his jaw. "Oh baby, he would never be able to make you feel as good as I would, believe me..." he silently replies, before leaning into my ear again. "Because believe me, if I could right now, you would be in my room already and you wouldn't be able to walk" he whispers, until he suddenly gives my sweet spot a kiss.

"If he had already done that, you wouldn't be here now, all alone..." he whispers again, so I scoff in reply. "Sure Chris, sure" I chuckle, shaking my head. "Oh I would, princess. Almost even did that two weeks ago, and I will do it one day" he adds, but I'm having none of it. "You didn't almost fuck me, Chris" I reply, chuckling at his answer. "Oh please, your little sighs and moans told me something else, but we'll see what happens in the future, when that toy you've got now doesn't satisfy you anymore" he tells, while I'm still smiling. "I'm sure you'd love to just go at it, hm? I'm sure you'd love to kiss me, to undress me, to touch me everywhere, to see and feel how tight I am, to bury your dick so deep inside me you can almost see it in my stomach... But guess what, it's not happening" I whisper in his ear this time, as my body leans against his.

"Not now, maybe, but it will happen one day. When you broke up with him, and ran back to me. Oh, and good luck after losing one of your biggest clients" he adds, but I just chuckle to this. "One of my biggest clients? Ha!" I giggle, shaking my head. "Yeah, I mean, you always brought me special stuff. Maybe my new stylist will do that too, she'll probably even do a better job than you. You know, there's some stuff you made me wear that I didn't even like. I'm sure she won't make me do that" he adds, showing a one-single-second nose-scrunch, letting me know that he's lying. I know him too well, so I just laugh. "I like it when you scrunch your nose when you lie" I giggle, just letting him know that I know. "And I like it how your body has been pressed against mine from the moment you said those words, and how my hands have been on your ass all this time" he exclaims, and now, I suddenly realize that what he's saying is true. I slap his arms away, take a step back and silently sigh.

"Go fuck your new toy, maybe take out some frustration. You kinda need it" he chuckles, so I just smile. "Oh I'm not frustrated, but I'm sure you are" I reply, lifting my shoulders up for a second. "I would do it for you, but that would mean cheating" he sighs, and u shake my head. "Go find another girl out there to fuck then, Chris Evans. I doubt she'll have my body since you love it so much, and I doubt she'll be as tight, but at least you could try" I reply, giving him another smile. "Aren't you the person that says I've got girls always wanting me? That one will be easy, baby. For you, it only took, what? Six years to find someone that wanted you?" he asks, causing me to clench my jaw. "Yeah, for me it's just going to a party and see girls begging for me" he adds, and I raise my eyebrows. He should know how many guys ask me to fuck them on a daily basis.

"Let's talk about sizes now; good luck with your boy toy, maybe he's big enough for you, but I doubt it'd be a good one, compared to mine. You've seen it, and you've felt it, so don't deny it" he adds, making me smile yet again. "Having a big dick doesn't make you a big man" I reply again, making him smile too. "Oh, and uh, Miss DeLuca? I hope Soy makes you really, really miserable" he says with a smile while I take a few steps back, so I laugh again. "Why, thank you, Mr. Evans!" I laugh, shaking my head at him. "Oh, and one more thing; your boy toy is probably gonna get bored of your lazy ass that's afraid of love" he qucikly, loudly tells before I turn around to walk away. "Oh, wow, real smooth, Evans" I sigh, actually walking away now. "Another thing; be careful, don't get too attached and use protection, because if you fear a relationship so much, imagine being pregnant in the very beginning of one!" he shouts again, trying to scare me or something.

"Oof, scary!" I sarcastically reply, walking to the door. "Yeah, go, walk away, do the thing you do best!" he tells, so I just mumble 'yeah, yeah' underneath my breath. "Oh, and just so you know, you're not even worthy of love" he exclaims once my hand reaches the doorknob. Suddenly, I stop all of my movements and feel my heart breaking. I am not worthy of love. I slowly turn around, and look at him with teary eyes as I drop my smile. "Oh? I thought you were leaving? Did you forget something, huh?" he asks, sarcastically. This is not funny, not anymore. "You think I'm not worthy of love...?" I silently ask, pretty much whispering at this point.