𝟐𝟑. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅*𝐜𝐤 𝐈𝐬 '𝐒𝐨𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧'

Yeah, there's this Dior thing tomorrow. It's a photoshoot, and I'm styling him again. There's no way he's leaving out a chance of me styling him, ever. So, I agreed, and I'm going there tomorrow. It's right here, in New York City, so that's convenient! I really hope that Chris will actually be on time for the shoot to start, I know him, and I know he tends to be late to things he doesn't like. Guess what; he doesn't like this. It was really sweet of him, those texts he sent me about the magazine cover. I knew he was excited for the magazine to actually, finally come out, but it's still cute to see these messages. He's so kind, so sweet... God, I really have to stop thinking those things about that guy. He's my client, one of many, and that's all. I'm his stylist, who's trying to date someone other than him, and that's all. It'll be fine, I'll get the, we both will. Hopefully.

-

-

Chris' POV

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself, seeing Amelia's Instagram story as I make me and my brother some lunch. I quickly put the lunch on two plates, take them with me along with two beers, and hand it over to Scott who's sitting on the couch, as Dodger sleeps on the floor. "Hey, do you know who... Soy Harrington is?" I ask, looking at him with a frown. "Uh, I don't know" he replies, frowning before taking a bite of his grilled chicken sandwich. "Amelia reposted that guy's story on hers, about the shoot. His story says 'how did I get so lucky', what the fuck is that about?" I say, mumbling the last sentence as I click on that guy's account. Who the fuck is Soy Harrington? "Chris, calm down, maybe it's just a friend of hers" Scott quickly say, trying to stop my thoughts. He knows me well. "Yeah, maybe he's... Hey, hold on a damn second" I reply, frowning as I look around. I've seen those happy eyes and that curly hair before...

"What?" Scott asks again, still frowning as he looks at my phone with me. "Fuck, this is the guy I told to 'fuck off' last week" I sigh, closing my eyes for a second. "So? Maybe they had the date anyway, after" he adds, causing me to sigh again. I told Scott about that huge fight Amelia and I had, as soon as I got home. I cried the whole week, I finally went outside again yesterday. "Fuck... They weren't supposed to!" I exclaim, feeling myself getting both angry and jealous. "Why not?" Scott asks now, taking my phone from me to look at Soy's pictures. "Because she's not supposed to fucking do that, Scott. Jesus..." I reply, very annoyed, obviously. "But, why not? She's free to date whoever she wants to date, Chris" he tells, as I sigh over and over again. "Yeah, but... No, man" I reply, not knowing what the fuck to do right now.

"Chris, you're not her boyfriend, she can go out with other guys" he explains, so I just sigh 'fuck' in reply. Fuck this, honestly. "Why are you so fed up about this?" Scott asks, again, while I'm just dying inside. "Because I wanna be the guy dating her, dumbass" I snap, causing him to raise his eyebrows. "Didn't you two just had a fight about all this?" he asks now, keeping his eyebrows up as I cross my arms. "Yeah, so?" I ask in reply, looking right at him. "So, I think you should do what she told you to do" he replies, clearly talking about me letting her go and trying to make my dream happen with someone else. He's fucking crazy if he thinks that's happening. I'd rather die than have that with someone else. "What?" I ask him, trying to make it seem like I have no clue. "You know what I'm talking about, man. You heard me" he tells, dropping his eyebrows again. "Oh you can't be serious right now" I mumble, shaking my head at my brother's comments.

He's my brother, but he's on her side with this shit? What the fuck, right? "Chris, you know she deserves to be happy..." Scott sighs, so I nod my head this time. "Yeah, with me" I chuckle, still annoyed as fuck. "God, you're too stubborn for this... Why do you hate this so much?" he asks, as if he doesn't fucking know that. "Uh, because I love her, Scott" I explain, rolling my eyes. "And don't you wanna see her happy, then?" he asks me, yet again, while I just sigh and try not to cry my fucking eyes out. "Maybe Soy makes her happy" Scott says after a while, but it just makes me feel sick. It's not me, while it should be me. "Maybe I'm better for her, no, I am better for her" I exclaim, running my hands through my hair. "Chris, come on man, don't be like that" Scott sighs, taking another bite off his sandwich as I put my plate down on the table and shake my head.

"Don't you understand how I feel right now?" I ask, a little louder this time. "I know you love her, I know it's hard to see her with someone else, but she made it clear to you. She wants to move on, and she wants you to move on. Who are you to stop her from doing that? From finding her happiness? You have to accept it, it's gonna be like this" he replies, but I keep shaking my head and stand up. "No man, you don't understand what this does to me. I've loved her ever since I first saw her, in fucking 2011! I've fucking loved her so, so much, for years and years in a row, she has been the only fucking reason I'm still doing this shit, and now she's dating someone else?! And you're asking me to accept it?!" I shout, pacing up and down the room while Scott just watches me. "Hey, calm down! You can't do anything about it, Chris!" Scott loudly tells me, standing up as well now.

"Fuck!" I scream from the top of my lungs, grabbing the first thing I can find, which is a vase, and throwing it to the other side of the room. "Let her be happy" Scott sighs, walking over to that broken vase and putting a blanket on it, so Dodger won't get hurt. "You don't understand how much this hurts! You don't understand!" I cry out, tears rolling down my cheeks as a panic attack almost sneaks into my head. "Chris, please calm down, okay?" Scott asks, slowly walking up to me. "You don't understand! You don't... You d.... You don't understand, you... You don't understand" I cry again, trying to stop crying though. "Hey, hey, deep breaths, Chris" he says, trying to calm my down. "I can't... I can't see her with someone else, Scott, I can't..." I let out, dropping to my knees and just crying on the floor. That fight we had still hurts, I guess that's one of the reasons for this too.

"Hey... Come on, she wouldn't want to see you like this" Scott adds, sitting down next to me and wrapping one arm around me. "T-then she shouldn't date other fucking guys!" I manage to shout again, as Scott sighs. "My God, Chris! Stop!" he shouts in reply, making me shut the fuck up. I'm just crying now, wondering why I'm still here of my girl isn't with me. "D-do you think she'll come back to me?" I stutter, looking up at Scott with teary eyes. "Chris... She was never yours in the first place, you know that..." he carefully tells me, but I just keep looking at him. "Don't look at me like that..." he mumbles, shaking his head. "C-can we go to New York?" I silently ask, still looking at him. "What? Why?" he asks in reply, slightly frowning. "To go see her" I reply, feeling myself calming down a little. "Oh, Chris, no, not like this" he tells, shaking his head as I sigh. Yeah, he's right.

"I'm... I'm seeing her tomorrow... Should I ask about Soy?" I ask him, while he let's go of me again. "No no, no, absolutely not. Let her tell you when she feels like she wants to tell you" he replies, so I slowly nod my head. "Hey, maybe she's happy now, hm? Leave her be, it's good for her, she deserves this" he silently explains, while I take a few deep breaths. "What do I do now?" I ask, after cleaning up and sitting down on the couch again. "Now, you let her be happy with another man and try not to worry about it too much. Be her friend, not her hater, okay?" he asks in reply, so I slowly nod my head again as I sigh. This is gonna be so fucking hard, it's unbelievable. But still, she's mine. All mine, my girl, and I'm not giving up.

-

-

Back to Amelia's POV

After talking to Soy for a while, over the phone, I got some sleep. My alarm woke me up again at 8am, and right now, I'm on my way to the Dior shoot. Soy wished me good luck, very cute, and I'll need that. This'll be the first time I'm gonna be seeing Chris after the fight we had, it's gonna be hard, but it's gonna be fine. It's a work thing, we just have to be professional. I park my car on the property once I get there, greet the people I already know and get to Chris' dressing room. I heard he's already in there, so I knock the door and take a deep breath. "Come in!" Chris loudly says, so I open the door and immediately see him there, taking his jacket off as I softly smile at him. Okay, here we go! "Hey, Amsy!" he happily cheers, raising his eyebrows. "Hi!" I giggle, surprised at his reaction as I close the door behind me.