𝟖. 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬

"Baby, have you been sleeping enough? And eating enough?" Chris suddenly asks me again while I'm driving, never taking his eyes off me. "I have, yes. Don't worry" I reply, just keeping my eyes on the road. "You sure about that? You can talk to me, baby. You know you can, what's going on?" he asks again, but I'm not giving in. "Nothing, really, I'm fine. Are you, though? I know you get nervous for things like this" I add, slowly bodudng my head and kinda changing the subject. "I'm fine, just... Just nervous, because it's a bunch of people I've never seen in my life, and we'll, shoots are never my favorite" he tells, so I nod my head again. "I know, but it's gonna be okay. They're nice people, I'm sure they are" I explain, looking at him for a second before looking back at the road again.

"Yeah, me too, but these shoots just always make me nervous. I never really know what to do with myself" Chris nervously chuckles, as I let out a silent sigh. "Like I always tell you; just be yourself and do the things they want you to do. It's gonna be fine, really" I explain, causing him to take a deep breath and nod his head. "Thank you, Am. For everything" he adds, moving a string of hair behind my ear for me while I'm still driving. "Yeah..." I silently sigh, looking up at him with a little smile once more, right before we get to the location of the shoot. After calming Chris down a little by telling him it's gonna be okay, the both of us get inside and meet the people we're working with today. They tell him they're excited, and they tell me I can put anything on him, there's no strict color or style code for this one.

Once Chris and I get to his dressing room for today, I put down the bag I brought and look at him. "Okay so, I brought you a few different shirts. You can choose two of them, one for the first half and one for the second" I say, while grabbing a few shirts I got him. Or actually, a few shirts I made for him. They're knitted polo shirts, he's gonna fucking rock them. "W-what colors do you have? And which one fits with these?" he asks, looking down at his jeans as I go through the bag. "Oh, um... Put these on instead" I reply, handing over a pair of black pants for him to wear today. "Thanks! Wow, these are great" he mumbles, taking off his jeans and putting the pants on. I can't really take my eyes off him, so I just pretend to look at the shirt in my hands as he closes the pants up.

"Okay, now... Which ones do you wanna wear?" I ask, pointing at the shirts I just put down on the little couch here, for him to take a good look. "Uh... These two? I like these two a lot" Chris replies, pointing at a gray one and a blue one. I must admit, those are my favorites too. "Okay, great! Which one do you wanna wear first?" I ask now, putting the other shirts back in the bag. "Gray?" he asks in reply, slightly raising his eyebrows and waiting for me to tell him yes or no. "Good choice!" I giggle, nodding my head and grabbing the gray shirt for now. He just stands there though, instead of getting ready and taking his shirt off. "Okay, take your shirt off" I add, slowly nodding my head at him. He brightly smiles, looks right at me and let's out a small, silent sigh. "Amsy?" he asks, still smiling bright. "Yeah?" I ask in reply, raising my eyebrows now.

In reply to that, he just gives me a toothy smile, to let me know he's not gonna take his shirt off himself. "God, you're the worst" I say, unable to fight a small giggle before stepping towards him and taking his shirt off for him. "I have no idea what you're talking about, beautiful" he jokes, before kissing my cheek. It causes me to let out a silent sigh, as I realize that this really has to stop. As much as I'd love for it to never stop, it has to. I hand over the gray shirt, but instead of taking it, he softly grabs me by my waist and pulls me as close as he can, against his bare chest. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asks, softly rubbing my back as he looks at my lips for a second. "Nothing" I reply, not talking too loudly. "Baby..." he sighs, slightly frowning and pulling me even closer because he knows I'm not feeling too well.

"Put the shirt on" I exclaim, taking a small step back. "Well, I'm in need of some help with that too, actually" he replies, and I can't help but softly smile. "God, you're literally the worst, you know that?" I slightly giggle, shaking my head as I get the shirt ready. "Hey, what's all this, all of a sudden?!" he jokes, tickling my waist a little which causes me to laugh. "Oh stop it!" I laugh, trying to stop him as he pouts and keeps tickling. He knows I'm ticklish. "No no no, tell me you're sorry first! I'm not the worst, I just want my girl to help me out here!" he chuckles as I keep laughing, smiling bright as he looks at me. It's been a while since I laughed like this. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" I giggle, which finally stops him. He smiles again, and pulls me even closer as my arms fill themselves with goosebumps at the feeling of his bare chest against me.

"God, I missed you... Thank you for being here" Chris silently says, before softly kissing my cheek and the top of my head. I just sigh about it, and close my eyes. Now, Chris softly takes my cheeks in his hands and makes me look up. "Hey, why do you always sigh when I pull you close, lately? I'm just trying to make you smile, I miss that cute smile and laugh of yours. The one I love so much..." he adds, softly caressing my cheek with his thumb. "How about we get to work?" I ask, taking his hands off my cheeks and taking a step back. "Really?" he silently asks, frowning a little as I fix my hair, not looking at him. "Let's get you ready, you still have to-" I try to say, but he interrupts me. "I'm done, see? The shirt is on and we've got plenty of time, so, come here" he replies, quickly putting the shirt on and opening up his arms for me again. "No, Chris, come on" I say, shaking my head at him.

"Amsy... Relax a bit, okay? You're way too tense, I'm the one who's supposed to be nervous here, not you. Talk to me, baby. What's going on?" he asks yet again, which sadly causes me to tear up a little. "Nothing, go get your hair done" I reply, blinking fast enough to make the tears disappear. "I know you, whether you like it or not. I know you're not okay right now, and I want you to talk to me about it. I wanna know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours, baby. I love you too much to see you like this" Chris explains, slowly walking back to me and placing his hand on my cheek ever so softly. "I'm fine, just tired..." I sigh, slowly shaking my head. "No, you're not and that's not just it. Come on baby, what's happening? I wanna see that pretty smile of yours today" he adds, softly moving a string of hair behind my ear for me. "Chris, go get your hair done" I reply, closing my eyes at his touch.

"Baby, I love you, but I need you to talk to me. What's going on?" he asks me yet again, but I shake my head. "Hi get your hair done, you're gonna be late" I add, taking a step back and folding the blue shirt he'll be wearing for the second part of the shoot. "Oh I have time, and I'm not leaving till you give me a real smile" he tells, crossing his arms while I just keep cleaning up. He has to go before I jump into his arms, I swear to God I'm fighting that urge every time I see him. "Amsy, baby..." Chris silently starts, walking over to me and softly wrapping his arms around me from behind. Fuck, that's the best feeling in the world. I silently sigh, close my eyes and can't help but lean into his touch. He softly kisses my cheek a few times, brushing his nose and his soft bears against me as I keep my eyes closed. "Talk to me baby" he whispers, kissing below my ear once while I fight a smile.

"I... I'm just tired, Chris. Go get your hair done, please" I sigh, opening my eyes again. "Come have lunch with me after, then. At my place, just you and me" he suggests, causing me to sigh again. "Chris..." I silently reply, but he's not taking it. "Please, baby. I'm worried about you, I know you haven't been sleeping and eating like you should, so just let me take care of you for a day. Just one day, you and me, at home, with Dodger" he adds, so I stay silent for a moment, thinking about how he's not gonna take no for an answer, and sigh yet again. "I'm leaving before dinner" I silently exclaim, causing him to smile against my neck before giving me a few sweet little kisses. "Thank you, baby. I love you" he says again, causing me to giggle as he kisses my neck and cheeks from behind before walking away to go get his hair done.