𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐅*𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫...

"Yeah, so..." I silently say, stopping him from laying down in my bed for the night. "Oh, you wanna go to my room? Is that better?" Chris suggests, softly smiling at me. "Well, maybe we should just both sleep on our own" I nervously reply, because even though I'm drunk as fuck, I know we shouldn't sleep in the same bed tonight. "Oh... Right... Um, y-yeah, I'll... I'll see you at breakfast though, right?" he asks, talking a little more silently now and looking slightly disappointed. I just nod my head in reply, and softly take his hand. "Sorry..." I whisper, tearing up a little because I know how much he wants to stay here with me tonight. "It's okay, baby..." he whispers, softly kissing my cheek a few times, as well as my forehead. "Sleep well" I silently says, still giving him soft smiles as we let go of each other. He nods his head slowly, sadly smiles and takes a deep breath. "Sleep well, my love" he replies, kissing my forehead once more before walking out.

I silently sighs when he closes the door behind him, and let myself fall back onto the bed. Fucking hell, I was about to skinny dip with him... I'm such an idiot, thank God for Scott who stopped us. I slowly get up again, brush my teeth in the bathroom, get back to the bed and just lay down. I'll clean those bottles up in the morning, I just wanna sleep right now. I know I won't really remember what happened tonight, but that's okay. Maybe that's even better. It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep, but sadly, my way-too-loud alarm wakes me up. "Fuck..." I whisper to myself, turning it off and hiding my face in my hands as fast as I can. Oh God, my head is about to explode. I slowly look up once I gained the strength to do so, and see a total of five champagne bottles standing on the little table here. "What the fuck..." I whisper to myself again, letting myself fall back onto the bed.

I slowly grab my phone from the nightstand, and see that my mom texted me, congratulating Chris as asking me to tell him for her. I tell her that I will, and suddenly see that Chris and I texted each other last night. Right, I think I remember him coming to my room... There's lots of plates here too, we definitely ordered some room service food. Well, apparently, not only food. I can feel it, we were fucking wasted. My whole body hurts, I don't know what that means but I sure as hell hope we didn't do anything. I mean, we didn't, right? He'd probably be here if we did, and also, I think I'd say no, even though I was drunk. Or, actually, maybe I would t said yes. He's still Chris Evans, the man I love, so... Anyways, he's not here and that's a good sign, somehow. Once I get myself to finally stand up, I make my way to the bathroom and take a cold shower to wake myself up even more. This fucking hangover...

I get ready for the day, pack my bag again and clean everything up in here. Before leaving the room, I grab the pair of sunglasses I brought. The light kills me, so sadly, I'll wear it to breakfast with him and his family. Fuck my life. I get to the breakfast room, put my bag down, take my sunglasses off very slowly and greet his family before sitting down. Chris isn't here just yet, and for some reason, Scott is looking at me the whole time. I don't know if he's making fun of me or if he's mad at me, but it could easily be a mix of both. Oh man, what the hell happened last night? "Did you sleep well, sweetie? You're a bit pale" Lisa, his mom, says while she's softly smiling at me, as I look up. "Oh, y-yeah, I did, yeah" I reply, nodding my head but instantly regretting that because it hurts like a fucking bitch.

"You really do look kinda pale, are you sure you're-" Shanna, his sister, tries to ask me now, but she gets interrupted by Chris stumbling inside, wearing a simple outfit and sunglasses. Ha, I knew it. "Mornin', everyone" Chris says, looking at everyone except for me and his mom. "Hi, Ma" he silently adds, looking at his mom with a soft smile before sitting down next to me, never taking those sunglasses off. "Hi, baby" he whispers my way, kissing my cheek to which I don't really reply, except for giving him a quick smile. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" Lisa asks him now, making Chris look up. "Me? Oh, yeah, totally" he replies, flinching at the sound of his own voice. "How, uh... H-how about you guys? Did you all sleep okay?" he asks everyone, mostly just looking at me. I slowly nod my head at him, raising my eyebrows for a second to let him know I probably feel the same way as he does right now.

"Oh, you did? Yeah? You slept okay? You both did?" Scott asks pretty loudly, looking right at me and Chris. He seems annoyed, but also like he wants to laugh at us. "Shh, Scott, please..." Chris sighs, hiding his face in his hands as I close my eyes to try and find comfort. "I did sleep okay, thank you" he eventually replies to his brother, so Scott scoffs and shakes his head. "Sure you did" he sarcastically replies, just looking at Chris now. "Why wouldn't I have slept okay?" Chris asks now, causing me to sigh. Scott just gives him a sassy look, so Chris mumbles a quick 'shut up' to him, which makes him laugh out loud and causes us to flinch and close our eyes again. I fucking hate hangovers... "God, you're annoying this morning" Chris adds, still talking to Scott but rubbing his forehead in the process.

"Yeah well I get to be annoying this morning, since you were annoying last night. Both of you, by the way" Scott replies, raising his eyebrows at both me and Chris, again. "We didn't do anything wrong, you were annoying" Chris says, like he knows what he's talking about. "How would you know? I'm a hundred percent sure you don't remember what happened last night" Scott tells, and Chris frowns. "I do remember some stuff" he mumbles, slowly looking at me to ask me if I do too. I slowly shake my head twice, and slightly frown. "But, wait... What the hell were you doing out of your room at 4am? In the elevator?" Chris asks his brother again, causing me to keep my frown. "4am?" I whisper, not knowing what they're talking about at all. I had way too much champagne, I'm never ever gonna do that again, ever.

"I woke up so I went for a walk, I wasn't gonna go skinny dipping or anything crazy like that" Scott replies, like he's implying something. Fuck, oh fuck. As soon as he says those words, 'skinny dipping', I almost choke on my coffee. "Skinny dipping?!" Chris loudly asks, making us both flinch at his voice again. "Yes, skinny dipping" Scott replies, rolling his eyes at us before silently laughing about it. "I... Wait, weren't we just looking for ice?" Chris asks, looking at me before looking at Scott, while the rest of his family just enjoys this. "Sure..." Scott sighs, shaking his head before taking a sip of his water. "Amsy, what do you remember?" Chris asks, looking at me and talking silently again. Thank God. "U-um..." I stutter, still recovering form the fact that Scott just implied that we went skinny dipping. I swear to God, if that's what happened, I'm fucking quitting my job.

"Okay, maybe we don't remember what happened..." he silently adds, looking at me. I slowly shake my head, scared for my life as he gives me a soft, nervous smile. "Scott?" Chris asks, looking up again to ask his brother about last night. "You wanna do this right here? Right now?" Scott asks in reply, raising his eyebrows like he did before. "Yeah, no, after breakfast is better" Chris sighs, grabbing the coffee that's here for him alone with some food. Yeah, we need some of that. "How can you sit here without any sunglasses on?" he asks me, still wearing his. "It's rude to wear them at the table" I whisper in reply, not wanting him to feel bad about it. "But... It's too bright" he whispers as well now, coming a little closer to me. "It's your family" I whisper in reply, softly smiling and letting him know that he can wear them, but I can't.

"Yeah, but, my head hurts" he whispers again, obviously frowning. "It's okay, keep them on" I reply, touching his arm for a second to let him know he really can. "You okay? No headache? Nothing?" he asks me, taking his chance and grabbing my hand underneath the table. "I'm not okay at all" I reply, giving him antiehr soft smile as he chuckles and caresses my hand with his thumb. "Chris, there were five empty bottles of champagne in my room" I whisper, feeling like I shoudk let him know this. He immediately looks up and me, and frowns. "W-what?" he asks, also whispering and looking quite shocked. I slowly nod my head at him and silently sigh, while he's still holding my head as the rest of his family just talks to each other while having some delicious breakfast.