𝟑𝟕. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐆𝐨 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

"I don't know, I wasn't here when it started" I reply to Lisa, as she looks at Chris with a smile. "He didn't tell you?" she asks, walking back to the chair next to mine and sitting down. "He kept saying 'I need you', maybe his stylist left him alone" I say, lifting my shoulders up for a moment. "Right, but he has been alone to get dressed when she left, before... It's not that big of an event, or is it?" she asks now, slightly frowning. "It's not, no" I say, shaking my head as she smiles. "I'll try to ask him about it when he wakes up. How did you find out he was here?" she asks, again, making me smile. "I was with a client, he went out to grab water and saw Chris" I tell, so she smiles back at me. "Thank you so much, Amelia. Really, for everything. For being here right now, for making him stay here and rest... You know him well, very well. Thank you, so much. And hey, when he said 'I need you', what did he mean?" she asks, still softly smiling. "Ofcourse, I'm happy to be here for him. And, um... He wants to work together again" I tell her, and she raises her eyebrows. "And, what did you say to that?" she asks, clearly wanting to know if Chris and I are gonna be working again.

"I said yes" I silently giggle, nodding my head as she smiles even brighter. She tells me how happy she is that we'll be working together again, and that she knows he needs me with him. She asks me if I'm gonna stay or go home, so I tell her I'm staying and she appreciates that. She leaves again after talking about Chris for a while longer, and shortly after that, I fall asleep in the chair. I get woken up again by both the sun shining on my face though the windows, and my favorite voice in the world whispering my name. "Amsy, baby. Wake up, sweetheart. I got breakfast, I know you love pancakes" Chris whispers, so I slowly open my eyes with a soft smile and stretch out a little. I catch myself thinking 'hey, this is how I wanna wake up every day', but ofcourse, I can't think that at all. Chris tells me how 'cute' I look, and I struggle to not say it back. We have some quick breakfast together, hug each other goodbye for now and both go our own way. He already sends me his agenda as soon as he gets home, so I make sure I'll be there for everything and honestly, I can't wait to work with him again.

-

-

- Time Skip, One Week Later -

Chris has a shoot today, here in New York, and I'm gonna be there to style him. I can't believe it, but I'm actually really fucking excited to work with him again. It's been weird to not have him around, to not have him in my life anymore, so I'm happy he's gonna be back in my life again. As a client, ofcourse, but still. Things still have been going fine with Soy, but I can't get Chris off my mind. I just can't seem to stop telling myself that I actually still love Chris, not Soy. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm putting Chris' clothes today down for him, waiting for him to show up while doing that. A few minutes later, the door to this changing room opens. I instantly look up, but before I can say anything, Chris already takes a quick little run towards me and picks me up in a hug. It makes me laugh, he's just as happy as I am. "Here we go again, Amsy. Dream team, we are" he chuckles, putting me down and grabbing my cheeks. "Agreed" I giggle, looking up at him. He let's out a silent but happy sigh, wraps his arms around me again, pulls me closer and softly gives my forehead a long kiss.

"Thank you for being here, Am. I appreciate it" he mumbles against my skin, making me smile. This feels good, very good, way too good. "Of course, Chris. You know I'm always gonna be there... No matter what, hm?" I add, looking up as he slowly looks down at me. He softly smiles, nods his head and let's go of me. "Alright, uh... This? Cool, it looks... Yeah, looks great! Great, awesome" Chris nervously says, pointing at the clothes I got for him today. I just smile, give him the clothes and let him change. Once he's done, I help him fix his collar and send him off to get his hair done. It's really good to work with him again, there's definitely some tension, but not necessarily sexual. I'd say it's more of a loving kind of tension, we just want to hold each other, I think... Anyways, I have a boyfriend! Probably not for long, but right now, I do.

After the shoot, Chris and I go back to the changing room where he puts his own clothes back on. "Thanks for being here today, really. I've had so much anxiety during the time we didn't work together, and I didn't feel any of it today. Thank you" Chris tells me, nodding his head at me as I pack up. "Of course, no need to thank me. We're back at it again, we work together well so... It's good like this, it's better than being apart" I reply, giving him a soft smile. "I agree, yeah. Do you uh... I don't wanna be an asshole here, but uh... Would you hang out with me some time, again? I mean, like, now?" he asks, causing me to look up. I stay silent for a moment, take a small but deep breath and look into his eyes. "I can't... I can't, yet" I silently say, looking down a little bit. He nods his head, and puts his hands in his pocket.

"It's okay Am, I get it. I do, I understand. It's okay, sorry I asked. You and uh, Soy still doing fine?" he asks now, making me smile a bit. I give him a certain look, making him smile as well. I just lift my shoulders, and grab my bag. Things haven't been amazing with Soy anyway, we're not on the same page at all, especially about the future, and I do think that's quite important at our age. It bothers me that we're not on the same page about that, it's hard to look through it. "Right, okay. Well uh, I'll see you soon, then? Right?" he asks, making me smile. "Yeah, of course. Take care, say hi to your family for me, yeah?" I ask now, walking back up to him as he nods his head with a smile. I give him a hug, say bye and walk our of the room. As I get to my car, I instantly sigh. God, I've gotta see what I can do about this thing with Soy. He's a great guy, but the fact that we're not on the same page really bothers me.

-

-

- ONE WEEK LATER -

"Okay so here's the bag, try it all on and show me, alright? I wanna see, I think it'll look good on you" I say, handing over a bag full of clothes I got for Chris. I'm at his place now, like I always used to come here when I had stuff for him. "Yeah! Thanks again, you know I appreciate it" Chris adds, nodding his head with a smile before walking into the bathroom.

- FOR SERIOUS REASONS, THIS BOOK WILL NOT CONTINUE. I WISH IT COULD BE DIFFERENT, TOO. Thank you for reading what I published, sorry it had to come to this <3