𝗣𝗦: 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

Magnolia Potter's well deserved sleep was unfortunately ended by the one and only Hermione Granger, who insisted on shaking Magnolia until she was awake.

And when the redhead finally awoke, she was not happy as she was having such a wonderful sleep. The bed was extremely comfortable and Magnolia did not want to leave it. However, she grumbled and asked, still half asleep.

"What's the time?"

Hermione replied back.

"7:15am. Breakfast starts at 7:30 and lessons start at 8. You've got to get up."

Magnolia let out a big "ugh" as it was wayyyy too early for her. But she sat up and sighed heavily, she looked at Hermione to see her already dressed and ready.

Of course she is.

Magnolia sat there, trying to wake up more, but decided to get a shower, in hopes that it would wake her up better.

It did.

And when she was done, Lavender had hopped in after her and now Magnolia was double checking she had everything she needed in her satchel. She had already gotten changed and dried her hair and Hermione was waiting patiently at the end of her bed for Magnolia to finish. And when the redhead was, the two then made their way out of the dorm and walked into the Common Room.

There they saw Ron and Hanley sat on the sofa waiting for the girls. And then Magnolia had a brilliant idea. She mentioned the said idea to Hermione and the two girls slowly and quietly walked up to the sofa and stood behind it. Magnolia counted down with her fingers from three, and when she got to zero, the two girls grabbed the shoulders of the two boys and yelled.

"Boo!"

The two boys let out a high pitched scream and jumped out of their skin. Magnolia and Hermione began to hysterically laugh at their reaction and Magnolia had to bend over and put her hands on her knees to stop her from falling over due to laughing so hard.

Once the boys had got over the jump scare, they turned to the girls and Ron complained.

"Bloody hell, you two. Never do that again. I nearly peed my pants."

Hanley agreed and that had made Magnolia laugh more. When she stopped laughing, she let out a breath, stood straighter and wiped under her eyes. She replied back with a shit eating grin.

"Sorry, boys. It had to be done. You were both just sitting there unaware and I couldn't help it."

She adjusted the satchel strap on her shoulder and gestured to the door with her head.

"Come on, we've got to have breakfast before we start the day of lessons."

Ron quickly got up from the sofa and cheered happily.

"Yes! The food is calling my name. Bacon, I'm coming for you!"

The other three chuckled and followed after him as he had already began to make his way out of the Common Room.

The four of them then walked to the Great Hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table. And not even ten seconds after sitting down, Ron began to pile his plate up with food. The others soon followed and as they were eating, Hanley looked at Magnolia and asked.

"Did you have a nice sleep?"

Magnolia looked up from her plate of toast and nodded as she swallowed a bite. She then responded back.

"It was probably the best sleep I've ever had. It was so comfy and I didn't want to leave my bed this morning, but of course, Hermione insisted on shaking me until I woke up."