𝗣𝗦: 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

After writing the letter and giving it to Hedwig, Magnolia Potter watched as her owl flew away. And when he was out of sight, Magnolia made her way to the Hospital Wing to see how Neville was doing and to give him his Remembrall back.

So when she entered the Hospital Wing, she noticed that a few other people were there. Madam Pomfrey was tending to someone who looked like their potion had exploded in their face. Magnolia grimaced and turned away, just to find Neville sitting on a bed looking bored. So she walked over to him and brought a chair over and sat down at his side.

"Hey, Neville."

Neville looked up and smiled when he saw Magnolia sitting there. He replied back.

"Oh, hiya, Magnolia."

Magnolia glanced at his wrist that looked a lot better, so she asked.

"How's your wrist doing?"

Neville sighed and replied back.

"Well, my wrist is fixed, it just feels a little sore. But I'm so humiliated. I couldn't control my broom and embarrassed myself in front of the whole class."

He frowned and Magnolia felt bad, so she reassured him.

"Hey, it was just a small accident. Everyone has them. And don't worry, in a few days, people will probably forget that it ever happened. Besides, when you had your accident, you dropped your Remembrall. Malfoy picked it up and threatened to throw it on the roof, but I intervened and caught it when he threw it."

Neville's eyes widened and Magnolia took the Remembrall out of her pocket and handed it to Neville, who thanked her. But then he asked in worry.

"Did you get in trouble? Remember what Madam Hooch said."

Magnolia nodded and explained.

"I did get in trouble, but not with Madam Hooch. Professor McGonagall saw me flying and instead of getting expelled, I was put on the Gryffindor team as a Seeker, and the Slytherin team as a Reserve Seeker."

Neville's mouth dropped and he looked utterly gobsmacked. But he replied back.

"That's amazing! I don't think anyone has been put on the Quidditch team in their first year before. And you're in two of them."

Magnolia smiled and nodded her head, feeling quite proud of herself. She was about to speak again when Madam Pomfrey came over and dismissed Neville.

"Alright, Mr Longbottom. You're free to go. But just be careful with that wrist, we don't need it breaking again."

Neville nodded eagerly and hopped off the bed, he pocketed his Remembrall and Magnolia held out her arm. Neville looped his arm with hers and they were about to leave when Madam Pomfrey spoke to Magnolia.

"Well done, Miss Potter. I've heard that you've been put on the Slytherin and Gryffindor Quidditch team. You're gonna have your work cut out for you, I hope you're up to it. I look forward to watching the first match."

Well, that news spread quickly.

Magnolia smiled at the woman and thanked her before walking off with Neville. But as soon as they walked out of the Hospital Wing, they bumped into Hermione, Hanley and Ron. 

"Oh, hey guys."

Hanley's bored expression disappeared when he saw Magnolia and beamed when she smiled at him in greeting. Hermione glanced at Neville and then Magnolia before speaking.

"See, I told you two that she was most likely visiting Neville."

The two boys rolled their eyes at her tone and they all began walking together. Magnolia spotted Nearly Headless Nick with another ghost.