𝗣𝗦: 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

The next day, Magnolia Potter trails behind Marcus Flint and Oliver Wood as they fought over who was gonna carry the trunk. The redheaded girl rolled her eyes at them and knew she was in for an amusing lesson.

She listened to Oliver as he spoke, ignoring Flint, who was next to him, also ignoring the older Gryffindor. They had decided that both of them would carry it. One on each side.

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players, three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper and a Seeker."

The two boys put the trunk down and started to argue again, over who would open the trunk. Magnolia sighed and placed her hands on her hips, looking amused. Oliver had soon won and opened the trunk with a smile of victory as Marcus grumbled and crossed his arms.

Oliver picked up a big red ball and spoke again.

"There are three kinds of balls-"

He got cut off by Magnolia's smirk and immaturity.

"Ha, balls."

The two boys looked unamused and Magnolia hid her laugh. Oliver threw the ball at her and she quickly caught it. Oliver continued.

"This one's called the "Quaffle". Now, the Chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops."

He points at the hoops he was referring to in the distance before turning back to Magnolia and adding.

"The Keeper, that's me-"

He smiles charmingly and ignores the scoff coming from Marcus.

"- defends the hoops. With me so far?"

Magnolia throws the ball back to Oliver and nods.

"Yup."

But she looks at a ball that is chained and shaking the trunk. She asks as she points at it.

"But what is that?"

Marcus pushes Oliver to the side and grabs a bat before muttering.

"You better take this."

He hands it to Magnolia, who grabs it, and kneels down before pressing a button. The ball shoots up into the air and the three of them look at it. Oliver mutters out.

"Careful now, it's coming back."

Magnolia adjusts her stance and holds onto the bat tightly with two hands. She waits for the ball to come down and when it does, she hits it as hard as she can and it goes flying.

The two boys both let out murmurs of surprise. Oliver and Marcus compliment her.

"Not bad, Potter."

"Not bad, at all."

Magnolia smiles and rests the bat on her shoulder as she brags.

"Thanks. The people in my PE class were always scared when it came to my turn in rounders. I also once accidentally hit someone in the nose with the ball, causing them to have a nose bleed."

The two boys grimaced, they didn't quite know what "Rounders" was, but they guessed it had something to do with a bat and a ball. Oliver then added.

"You'd make a fair beater. Uh-oh."

Magnolia's eyes widened as the ball soured towards them and ducked, only to gasp when it hit Oliver in the stomach as he caught it. It made him fall to the ground and he fought against the ball and managed to put it back in its spot. Magnolia heard Marcus chuckle in amusement next to her and Oliver finally chained it back up. He let out a heavy breath and Magnolia asked in disbelief.