Chapter 4

Jeonghan pov:

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her. There she was, Park Aera, sitting just at a table across from me with her friends. She had matured beautifully, and I mentally made note that she probably deserved the title of angel instead of me.

"Kyujin! Where are you going?" She called, staring at a red haired girl.

"Going to see if the new kids want to join our table."

Her face immediately fell. I smirked. So she remembered us.

Before she could say anything else, her friend had already skipped over to us.

"Hey there! My name's Kyujin. Do you want to join our table?" She asked.

I glanced at S.Coups. He met my gaze before nodding.

"Sure we'll be delighted too."

I quickly noticed that Aera had tensed up when we were all seated.

"Aera, so what do you like to do at this school?" I questioned, trying to lighten the mood.

The girl remained silent.

"She's the captain of the fencing team!" A girl with blonde hair answered beaming at her peer.

"Lilly!" Aera hissed.

"Captain, aye?" The8 commented.

"Yep! We have practice later today. Wanna come watch?" A girl with dark brown hair suggested.

I turned to the others.

"Why not?" Woozi answered.

Aera's face turned into one of defeat.

"Great! Come on, Aera, cheer up!"

"Yay." She muttered, focusing on her food.

"Eh, ignore that she's been a bit strange today." Kyujin spoke, with an apologetic tone.

I nodded.

"No worries."

As the lunch bell rang, I quickly whispered into Aera's ear as she left the cafeteria.

"Hello Angel. Good to see you again."