Chapter 14

All heads turned to see Ikkou holding a type of missile launcher in his arms, everyone dived to the side unaware of the problems that it was about to cause. 

“LEO!” A scream of pure fear broke through the explosive noise.

The eldest turned his head to hear his youngest brothers scream, Mikey, Karai and April were being dragged into the back of a van while Spike and Leatherhead were shot unconscious. Leo noticed tranquillisers in their necks. Someone pulled him away from the bullets that continued to fire, he watched in fear as Mikey, April, Karai, Spike and Leatherhead were taken out of range in a white van. 

“NO!” Leo roared out as he tried to fight the hands keeping him back as something stabbed into his neck making his vision darken. He fought mentally but soon found himself unable to keep his eyes open any longer. 

Two hours later…

The first thing Leonardo was aware of when he joined the land of living was the arms wrapped around his body, opening his eyes he noticed the stars shining down on him. Shifting slightly he saw three foxes sitting opposite him, one was grey and recognisable while the other two were a mix of colours. The purple and grey fox stalked into the forest of trees while the grey and blue one moved slightly revealing someone Leo thought he had lost. There was a navy light as the wolf transformed back into Ikkou who held his nephew in his arms. Leo made to move when something caught his eye to the left. 

Donatello was starting to wake beside his brother, “Oh, you’re awake” his surprised words had the others looking in their direction. Even Ikkou who still sat with a sleeping Raphael in his arms. Leo noticed Tigerclaw, Alopex and Shredder were nowhere in sight. 

“What happened?” Leo asked while stumbling to his own feet. Casey reached over to steady the young teenager who was a bit worried for his partner who he had noticed wasn’t moving much. 

“Leo, Wait!” Not hearing Donatello’s warning, Leo found himself walking into a brick wall. He groaned, noticing a projector. 

“What?” Leo asked confused until the screen switched off and the lights turned on blinding them all in a white light. He grabbed the nearest two people which were Donnie and Casey. 

“I see you are all awake, now the show can begin” a voice belonging to Acronix made them all frown. They turned to face him only to gasp, opposite them were two cells hosting Mikey, April, Spike, Karai, Leatherhead and Hamato Yoshi. 

“What do you want from us?” Karai called out, earning herself a chuckle.

“From you nothing my dearest, from Raphael well that’s a story I can’t wait to get into” Acronix said with a smile.

“Where is he!?” Leo demanded looking over at Mikey who smiled back at him. 

“You tell me because the little runt escaped from me as did the saki brothers. Now, I will keep you here until I hear from them. What’s better is my little spy will be joining them soon?” Acronix laughed, bringing a missing member of the group forward. Aruma was shackled, beaten and bleeding yet his spirit remained strong, “Won’t you?” Acronix said, staring down the man who only smirked and lunged for Acronix. The wolf leader chuckles whistling for another individual to inject something into Aruma, who struggles with all his might to avoid the needle. It ended with Acronix holding the man down and injecting his neck. 

The group watched with fear as Aruma went from fighting to complete Zombie like. Mikey gasped when Acronix ordered Aruma to stand up and the man proceeded to do as ordered. 

“No! Let him go, you stupid dog!” Casey yelled, Acronix ignored the teenager as he smirked at what he created, he left Aruma chained in the middle of the two cells and turned to leave the room to watch from a nearby monitor while he tried to locate Raphael. He knew they were in the forest somewhere, his last footage from a kraang droid had shown him that but after the kraang showed up, he lost any tracks of them.