Recovery

It was September 9th and Madam Pomfrey has allowed Mattheo to go to his morning classes to see how he is then he needs to go back to the infirmary after lunch which would be his first DADA class which he would like to join but after a glare from the Pomfrey he complied.

And now we find Mattheo at breakfast with his whole right arm in a cast and when people take a look at him they were shocked because of his appearance usually he looks like a perfect model student except for his tie being a bit loose but now he doesn't even have his robes on, no jumper and instead of wearing a long sleeved shirt for this usual weather he's wearing a short sleeved one but the top three buttons on his shirt were undone so you could see some of the bandages on his chest and his tie was barley hanging off his shirt.

Blaise saw him at the Slytherin table and rushed into the seat infant of him with a look of great concern

"dude are you okay you look like you just got out of bed or even got done after an amazing night with someone"

Mattheo laughed and then groaned at the pain in his ribs and chest

"yeah I look it alright but I have to wear a uniform and I can only look like this without causing pain to my injuries and I can't get my robes on and it would be a hassle to have them on anyway"

Blaise looked amused "so what isn't wrapped in a cast or bandages"

"my whole right side is wrapped up basically from my ribs up to below my neck so its had to twist and apparently I'm gonna get some scars but small ones that will go well with my transformation"

Blaise nodded apprehensively, suddenly they heard a commotion they saw Draco being restrained by Theo and it looks like he's going after Ron, they get up Mattheo with a groan to see what's the problem.

When they got there Mattheo put a hand on Draco's shoulder "Draco what's going on her?"

When Draco heard his cousin he deflated slightly "Weasley over here when he saw you started to brag how he was the reason for your injuries" Draco practically hissed out

Mattheo nodded then walked so he was face to face with Ron and harry got ready to protect Ron then suddenly Mattheo started to speak parceltounge and then pointed up and Ron did and everyone else followed 

Ron scoffed at the snake up in the air eating its tail "what's that supposed to do honestly you make the language of snakes look stupid"

Mattheo just smirked "ok I won't tell you about the curse I just place on you then" Mattheo then walked away whilst everyone looked wide eyed 

Ron looked scared then yelled out to Mattheo "Riddle what did you do!"

"just made sure you have bad luck to you and your future children" he finished with an evil smirk "and your first child is cursed to become a mindless snake on their 15th birthday and then your second child's first child and it will keep going till your line dies out"

Ron looked ready to cry and all the Gryffindors looked scared as they saw the snake eating itself finish and then disappeared and all Slytherins followed Mattheo whilst the Hufflepuffs present went to they're table scared out there minds and Ravenclaws looked intrigued about the curse 

Draco sat down in front of Mattheo and Daphne helped Mattheo sit down and sat next to him she then looked to him "was it a real curse or was it an illusion?"

"illusion but I could do something like curse his future children"

Draco spoke up "you did that to scare him into submission, very Slytherin of you"

Mattheo scoffed "I'm the heir of Slytherin of course I'm Slytherin and also he can easily figure out if he's cursed or not by just going to see someone in Gringotts for a checkup but it would cost a lot."