35

Kurogiri's POV

It has been two days since I first woke up in the hospital. Shota, Hizashi, Nemuri, and I have been talking lots. They've been talking to the other league members too. They seem to really be hitting it off.

I got up from my bed and left the room. I figured I would go and see what the others were doing.

I walked down the hall and knocked on Mastermind's hospital room door. He had been taken to the hospital after he overused his new quirk at UA. They had to practically put his brain back together when he got here. Somehow though, he's been functioning like normal. 

I opened the door and walked in. In the room, I found Mastermind, Mr. Compress, and Hizashi playing a game of cards. 

Mastermind looked up at me and smiled. "Hey, Kurogiri wanna play."

"You sure?" I asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, we're just getting started anyways." Mastermind grabbed a pile of cards from the table and handed them to me.

I took the cards and counted them. "What card game has you started out with forty-six cards?"

Hizashi shrugged. "I honestly have no clue what's going on. I'm just doing whatever."

"Why didn't you ask for the rules then?" Mr. Compress asked.

"I thought we were playing poker! By the time I figured out it wasn't poker we were already like thirty turns in!" Hizashi yelled, throwing his hands in the air for an extra touch. 

"You're an idiot, Hizashi," I said, chuckling.

"Ok looks like I have to explain to Hizashi and Kurogiri." Mastermind laughed.

Mastermind explained the card game all while poking fun at Hizashi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, ghost mice! Sorry this isn't an actual chapter. I didn't have much time to write this week. I was kinda busy. That's all. Bye-bye!