Chapter 1

As I walk across the street to my new apartment,I realize I left my keys in my car and I sighed and walked back slowly to retrieve them.

Today is one of the hottest days here and I feel like jumping into the ocean and I don't care if I'm dressed when I do it.

Once I reach my car and pull out my car key from my jeans pocket,I unlock the door and almost felt myself getting angry at the hot air that rushed up onto my face.

I picked up the keys from the passengers side and closed the door as I lock it while I walk away once again.

I got to my front door and purposely let my body fall slowly onto the ground as I felt the cold air condition hit my whole body.

I don't know how long I was laying there but I woke up to my sister singing somewhere in the house.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up.

I noticed I wasn't on the floor anymore and was now in my bedroom under my sheets.

I yawned as I stretched then removed myself from underneath and walked out of my room.

I walked towards the sound of my sisters voice and knocked on her door.

"Come in" she sang.

I smiled as I walked in and we both looked at eachother for a few seconds,until we both laughed and sat on her bed.

"What are you doing? Do you know I have been sleeping all this time?" I asked.

She smirked and I knew what she was about to say so I rolled my eyes and stood up,still smiling.

"Ooh you were really tired after last night weren't you" she said.

Last night was one of the best nights of my life,but also one of the scariest.

But of course I won't tell her that part since she warned me not to go into the abandoned house on my old street but I really wanted to.

Ever since I was a little kid I dreamt of going in there and maybe one day becoming friends with the owner of the house,but that part of my dream will have to wait for now.

I drove to the house on my lunch break and couldn't find my way out until it was already past the time for me to go back into work so I called out and that's when my sister noticed I wasn't there.

She called my best friend Alex and once he found me we both had to find our way out from wherever I got myself stuck at.

My sister stood up in a panicked type of way and the way she did it almost made me run out of her room.

We both laughed again once I realized she was joking and I put my hand across my chest as she walked over to me,nearly out of breathe from laughing so hard.

"I am..I am so sorry Camilla" she said trying to stop her laughter but couldn't do it just yet.

I loved these days with her and I missed them for so long when she was gone.

After a few seconds she was able to control herself and stood up straightening her clothes and trying to put on a serious face.

She smiled and I knew she had something planned already.

"We are going to a bar tonight. Not to drink or anything but just to get the experience of the life outside of our house and jobs. We need something fun to do that doesn't cost much but can help us both have a great time and of course stay safe" she said.

That actually sounds like a good idea.

I've never been to one before but I know it's something she will like.