Chapter 2

Most of the people from middle school and Highschool are here and I felt so very out of place,since I haven't seen these people in years.

I held my breathe as we walked closer to the bar with eyes on us watching so closely.

I wanted to curl up into a tight little ball and roll myself out of here.

I never thought coming here would make me feel like this.

I knew it was somewhere I wouldn't really come to,due to the things I hear and see on a weekly basis.

I walked in the middle of Alex and Lyla as Alex led us to the back row where there was a small table for 6.

We sat down and I took out my phone to keep my mind off of the people staring.

A while after,a group of people walked over to us and I wanted to hide under the table.

There were only 3 people I noticed in that group and one of them was my crush from Highschool Kason.

He always dated the popular girls and I really don't know why I ever had a crush on him back then but I really definitely don't now.

They greeted all of us but continued conversation with Alex and I just went back to my phone and pulled out my headphones and put them into my ears.

As I was about to push play on my music,I happened to look down and notice there are menus on the table and I picked one up to see if there's anything I would like to order here.

The only thing that seemed appropriate for me to choose right now was a apple pie and some iced tea with lemons.

We sat there for a few seconds until someone came to take our orders.

3 of them sat at the table with us and the others sat at the one next to us.

We ordered and as we were waiting I noticed Kason coming closer to me.

I felt sick to my stomach and my feet moved like they wanted to take me away from here.

Lyla noticed my shaking leg under the table and she put her hand on my knee to help calm me down,which helped a lot.

Kason came and pulled up a chair right next to me and I didn't know what to say.

He never used to talk to me,in fact,everytime someone would bully me about my clothes or the way my hair was dyed he would laugh along with them but then when they weren't around he would try to talk to me.

Like this one time I had just bought one of my favorite outfits with a pink shirt and a pink crop top that said "she's the one" on it,I had to deal with the schools too cheerleader picking on me for it.

She was also his newest girlfriend at the time so of course he was right there next to her laughing at me too.

The later that day I stayed in the library late to avoid anyone else doing the same thing and Kason came in there looking for me and sat next to me.

I was so angry at him for laughing but then again I realized I was stupid for ever thinking he could like me.

He smiled at me and I took my headphones out of my ears and gave him a small smile in return.

I don't like what he did back then but I'm not the kind of person to hold a grudge. Especially when I'm used to something like this being done to me for so long.

"Hey Camilla. How are you doing? Long time no see" he said.

I tried my best not to think about saying anything rude but I couldn't help but think of a lot of things I could say.