Chapter 30

"What do you two think you're doing?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, ignored him and continued to eat my food.

"Relax man. This isn't like you and that woman over there. I at least have enough respect to ask the woman I like how she feels. Of course you don't do the same" Rome said.

He stood abruptly and took his food with him.

"Camila it was really nice to meet you. I'm just going to go back up to my room now. Have a wonderful day" he said.

I put my fork down and gave Jesse a angry look.

"Now why would you do that? You think you can just be all over another female and think I'm just going to be okay with it?" I asked.

"We aren't even together Camila" he said.

"Oh okay,thank you and same to you" I said.

"Ohh okay good to know. Thank you for telling me something I didn't know" I said.

I picked up my plate and walked back to the elevators.

I clicked the button and saw Jesse walking towards me.

"No. Leave me alone. You go back to that woman and leave me alone" I said.

He stayed quiet and kept his distance.

We both got into the elevator and I clicked the button to our floor.

He just stood there quiet and I didn't mind one bit.

I'd rather not talk to him right now anyways.

It stopped and I quickly walked to our room,unlocked it and closed the door behind myself.

He stopped the door with his foot and I rolled my eyes as I sat at the table.

"Camila come on. I didn't mean it that way" he said.

"What way could you possibly mean "we aren't even together Camila"? Do you really think I wouldn't know what that means?" I asked.

He sat down on the couch and put us hands on his head.

I turned back to my food,finished half and put the rest in the fridge.

I made my way to my room and closed the door behind me, locking it after.

I really wasn't supposed to even develop feelings for him..but overtime it happeend and now I really don't know what to do.

I layed down and pulled my phone out and scrolled through YouTube for a few minutes until I heard a knock on the door.

I sighed and already knew it was probably just Jesse trying to find a way to explain what happened again.

"I'm not interested in hearing anymore of it!" I yelled.

"Anymore of what Camila?" Rome said.

My eyes widdened and I scrambled to get out of my bed in a hurry.

I fell off of the side and quickly got back up as I fixed my shirt,hair and opened the door slowly.

"Sorry. I thought you were Jesse" I said.

He smiled.

"Still not ready to talk to him yet I see" he said.

I nodded and noticed he was holding powered doughnut holes.

"Are those for me?" I asked.

He nodded and handed them to me.

I smiled and took them as I walked back to my bed and opened the package.