Chapter 29

~ 3 Months Later. Havana, Cuba ~

I had my music blasting in my headphones as I danced around the hotel room.

I was about to sit down when I noticed the phone light beeping,which I now know means someone's calling.

I quickly took my headphones off and answered it.

"Good morning,how may I help you?" I said.

"Good morning miss Camilla. Breakfast is ready" the man said.

"Okay thank you. We'll be down shortly" I said.

"Alright then" he said.

I hung up the phone and walked over to the bathroom door.

"Jesse! Breakfast is ready!" I said.

He opened the door and walked so fast that he hit his foot on the side of the cabinet.

He didn't show it but I could tell it really hurt because he shook his foot out and was limping.

"Be careful" I said,trying not to sound too worried.

He smirked at me and walked slowly past me and towards the table.

"Awww. Would you come visit me if I had to go to the hospital?" He said.

I threw a towel at him and he laughed.

"Don't do that. Nothing bad will happen to you. Now wash your hands and get ready so we can eat" I said.

He smiled and while he went to wash his hands,I walked to the door and grabbed my purse.

He came back quickly and we walked out of the room and down the hallway to the elevators.

As I clicked the button,I heard a woman screaming from down the hall.

I didn't want to look that way and be nosy,but I had a feeling that wasn't an excited type of scream.

I turned my head towards her and something instantly hit me on the head.

"Ow!" I yelled.

"Camilla!" Jesse said.

He looked down the hall to the direction the object came from and started yelling as he was speaking a different language that I didn't know.

The thing hit me so hard I fell back and covered my forehead with my hand.

"Why would you do that!?" I yelled.

Someone came running towards me and sat down on the floor next to me.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that,I was trying to hit my ex boyfriend but he moved and you were behind him. I'm so sorry. Let me help you up and I can take you to the hospital" the woman said.

My head stopped hurting a bit and I looked up at her.

"It's fine. I understand and no you don't need to do that. I'll just put some ice on it" I said.

I stood up and Jesse stopped yelling to help me up.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"My brother has no respect for certain people. Ma'am,I'm sorry for the way he treated you. You deserve so much better" he said.

I looked at him confused.

"Brother?" I asked.

He sighed and pushed the button for the elevator again.

"Yeah..I was meaning to tell you at breakfast but this unfortunate situation obviously got in the way of that. So here goes. Camilla,this is my brother Rome. Rome,this is Camilla" he said.

I looked at Rome and my heart skipped a beat.

That is the most gorgeous man I've ever seen in my entire life.

He walked closer,took my hand and kissed it.

I looked up at him and he stared into my eyes.

He smirked and I blushed.

I must have been staring for way too long because Jesse looked more than angry.

"Don't do that" he said.

The elevator came and he got on and quickly pushed the button.

"Wait for me!" I said.

I rushed to get on the elevator with Rome next to me.

"No. Rome come over here. And Camilla stop being flirty flirty with my brother" he said.

"I am not being flirty flirty. What do you want me to say? Your brother is ugly?" I asked.

"No. But don't look at him like that. He's not available. And Rome don't look at her like that. She's not available" he said.

I rolled my eyes and Rome moved to the other side of Jesse. He smiled at me when Jesse wasn't looking and my stomach did a back flip.

The elevator stopped and the door opened to a woman and a toddler.

He waved at me and I waved back as they got in and she pressed the same button Jesse did.

She turned to look at everyone in the elevator and she smiled at Jesse.

Not a friendly smile.

One that made my blood boil because not only did she do that hair tucking behind her ear thing,but she keeps staring at him.

I looked away from her and pit my arm around his and pit my head on his shoulder and smiled sweetly at the elevator door.

I saw her move over further away in the corner of my eye and I felt so much better.

The elevator opened again and we all got out.

I followed Jesse to the right and the woman went to the left.

We walked to the table that they set up with all of the food,grabbed a plate and Jesse stated putting things on his plate.

Rome looked at me and I looked at the food, extremely confused.

The only thing I could make out was rice,bread,beans and vegetables.

But even those were mixed with things.

I looked at Jesse but he wasn't there anymore.

I looked around the room and saw him sitting down next to the woman from the elevator.

But she didn't have that little boy with her anymore.

She laughed and put her hand on his arm and he smiled.

Really big.

She whispered something in his ear and he blushed.

I rolled my eyes and looked away to control my anger.

I took a deep breath and turned to Rome.

"Hard choice?" He asked.

"Yeah. I don't really know what any of this is" I said.

He grabbed my plate and started asking me about my food choices at home,if I'm alergic to anything and telling me about the different dishes.

It was really sweet of him to do that and I couldn't help but look at him and smile.

We talked until we both had our plates full and walked over to a table for just the two of us.

I was really enjoying his company and I had totally forgotten about Jesse until he came to our table looking angry again.