Chapter 24

I turned around quickly to see Gabriel..and a strange looking woman I've never seen before standing right behind us.

The woman had something pressed on my back still but I couldn't see what it was.

Although I had a pretty good idea of what it could be.

"Gabriel..what are you doing? And who is this" I asked him.

He came closer and put his hand on my cheek.

His face just inches away from mine.

"What I should have done a long time ago. And no one you need to be worrying about any time soon babe" he said.

He smirked again and walked towards Paul.

"I-I didn't t-tell her anything. I swear" he said.

Gabriel laughed and turned to me,looked at me and spun back around to punch Paul.

I screamed out of shock and covered my mouth with my hands.

"Liar!" Gabriel yelled.

I looked at Lyla who didn't seem fazed by it at all.

Which sort of confused me but I don't have time to think about it because Gabriel walked back over to me.

"No. Move. Don't come near me" I said.

I moved away from him and towards Lyla.

I didn't care what the woman had pressed against my back,I just didn't want to be by him.

"Oh Camilla..You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into now" the woman said.

I turned to her and frowned.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"No. You don't. But-"

"Okay then stop talking to me" I snapped.

I turned back to Gabriel who looked shocked then he smiled.

"That's my girl" he said.

I blushed and looked away from him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to join me. Both of you actually. I want us all to enjoy the life I've built for us back home. And I want us to start a family. Just you and me my love" he said,walking closer to me.

Lyla looked disgusted and I felt it too,but didn't show it.

"And why would we do that? You do realize you just came out of nowhere right? No calls,no texts,no warnings. And you have this woman behind me acting like she knows me,pressing a weapon into my back,and you want us to go with you?" I said.

He sighed and I could tell he was getting really frustrated.

Perfect.

Just a little more to go and I'll find out the truth.

"Camilla. Why do you insist on making things so difficult?" He asked.

I smiled and looked at him innocently.

"I don't. I just like to know what's really going on. I've missed you so much and all of a sudden you come back and tell me you want me to leave. You know I can't just do that so easily with my whole family here" I said.

I walked closer to him and the woman walked with me,still pressing the thing in my back.

I sighed and tried my best not to say something I would regret later.

I turned around and stood about an inch from her.

"Lady. If you don't move that thing and stop digging it into my skin I will use it on you in the worst way possible when I pin your butt to the ground" I said.

Gabriel looked worried and he looked at her.

She cleared her throat and carefully put it down and onto her holster.

I turned back to Gabriel and hugged him.

He hugged me back tightly and I saw the woman tense up.

Is she..jealous?

I tried not to laugh as a idea popped into my head.

I pulled away from him slightly and kissed him.

Deeply.

He pulled my body closer to him and I felt her gaze on us,burning into the back of my head.

I pulled away for a moment and stared into his eyes.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that again" I whispered,only slightly loud enough for her to hear.

She cleared her throat again but he didn't even look her way.

He stared back into my eyes and I felt it again.

The love.

All of the emotions I had been trying to push down and forget about cane rushing back to me and I looked at Lyla.

"Maybe we should go" I said.

Of course I didn't mean it,and she knew what I was doing.

I would never just leave my family without saying something,but Gabriel and this woman didn't know that.

She sighed and I looked back at Gabriel.

I saw something move in the corner of my eye and realized Paul was still just sitting on the floor and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you really just going to sit there?" I asked.

He looked around at everyone and shook his head no quickly.

He scrambled to his feet and moved to sit on the chair I was on earlier.

I looked back at Gabriel who was already watching me.

"I love you. You know that?" He said.

I smiled and was about to tell him I know,when the woman came over and grabbed my shoulder.

"Okay that's enough" she said.

"Um excuse me? This is my boyfriend not yours. If I want to kiss him,touch him,tell him I love him then I will. Now back up before I punch you" I said angrily.

"No. He's my husband and I said to get off of him. Now" she said.

I laughed and turned around to her.

"I don't know what kind of sick game you're trying to play but just know it's not working. Yeah. I've met girls like you before. You want my man so bad you'll lie to me and whoever else will listen just so you can get with him in the end. Well guess what. It's not going to work. He belongs to me and only me. Get it through your head" I said.

"It's true Camilla" Paul said.

I looked at him and Gabriel gave him a angry look.

It took everything in me to not beat both of them to a pulp at that moment.

"Now why-"

"Calm down kids. And he wasn't exactly asking for you to come with us. He was telling you" A voice from the door said.

"Wait..dad?".