Chapter 18

I stayed in my room for a few minutes before texting Lyla to come back.

She came and I nodded at her,letting her know I wanted to go through with the plan.

She texted Kason to come in here as well and we waited for a few minutes.

Once we were all there,we talked about the plan.

Of course there were some things I didn't think of and we changed them quickly.

I looked at my phone after some time and noticed 30 minutes had passed by already.

"Okay. We really need to get going now. It's getting closer to time and I don't know what time he'll be back for sure" I said.

They nodded and we finished up the last parts to the plan.

We went over it and made sure we all knew exactly what to do and when to do it.

I was really hoping that things like this would have stayed in the place we left.

But I guess not.

I walked out of my room and checked the kitchen and living room for anyone who might say something.

Mom smiled at me and I walked over to give her a hug and a kiss and take an apple from the table.

Kason and Lyla came from the left side of the house where they had been doing the same thing with checking to see if anyone else was there.

They nodded,signaling that it was clear.

I grabbed my spare key out of my pocket that Gabriel had given me a while ago,and walked up to his door.

I looked at Lyla and she nodded.

I was really nervous but I had no choice and I had to hurry up before anything happened.

I walked in and closed the door behind me.

I took a deep breathe and walked closer to the closet.

I didn't know where to look first so I just started moving my feet and looking around.

It smells so good in here..

Too good.

I looked around for cleaning supplies and air fresheners and eventually found them.

He has buckets of cleaning stuff all piled on top of eachother.

That's weird.

I tried not to think about it too much.

Maybe he just loves to clean..

I walked to the closet and opened it.

My jaw dropped.

There were chains,spikes and a bunch of other dangerous looking things all hanging from the top of his closet.

I covered my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

This is too much.

I swallowed the throw up that was in my throat and held my stomach.

It didn't smell so good in the closet though.

It smelled..like vomit and blood.

I quickly closed the closet,opened the door,locked it back and ran to the bathroom to let it out in the toilet.

"Camilla? Camilla what's wrong? What did you see?" Lyla asked.

I took a few breaths and flushed the toilet.

I washed my face and rinsed my mouth out with water and leaned over the sink.

"Chains..cleaning supplies..spikes..handcuffs with thorn looking things on them..and it smelled like blood and vomit. Lyla I'm scared" I said.