Initiation Generation Pt. 2

Amphitheater

Back in the Amphitheater, The student body continues to watch the initiation as the first-year students had all found their partners.

"Looks like the last pair of partners have been made," Robert said.

"Somehow Emerald and Mercury finding each other and becoming partners doesn't surprise me," Yang said.

"Not even in the slightest," Allen agreed.

"What about Oscar and Ilia? Do you guys think they'll be okay with each other being partners?" Blake asked. "I mean, Ilia still feels a bit uncomfortable being around humans."

"I'm sure Ilia will warm up," Rebecca replied.

"Hey Ruby. You and Yang seem to know who the boy who's become Azumi's partner is. What's he like?" Kelly asked.

"We don't know him. Uncle Qrow met him first and told us a bit about him," Ruby answered.

"He told us that he's a huge fan of RWBY in Brazil and that his childhood was a bit of a difficult one because he's autistic. It became harder for him when his mother died from COVID," Yang said.

"After his aura got unlocked, he started sabotaging drug trafficking rings and preventing robberies and other stuff. But one day, his girlfriend died when Watson fought a drug lord," Ruby explained.

"I read something about that online. That was him?" Britney asked.

"Poor bastard," Robert said.

"You got that right. Wish him luck with Azumi," Nora said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerald Forest

Meanwhile back in the Emerald Forest, Azumi and Watson walked through the woods looking around to find the temple.

"You're that superhero from Tokyo?!" Watson asked.

"Yep. I've gotten a lot of attention from it," Azumi answered.

"But did your identity get exposed?" Watson asked.

"Yeah, but just because my secret identity got exposed, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop saving and protecting people," Azumi answered.

"That's true I suppose," Watson said.

The two brushed some bushes away and looked to see the temple housing the relics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in another part of the forest, Jesse and Jacket were walking through the woods in search of the temple.

"How long until we get to that fucking temple?" Jacket asked.

"I guess we'll get there when we get there," Jesse answered.

They stopped in their tracks upon hearing a twig snap in the distance. Jacket and Jesse turned to see a small skull-like creature, with three pairs of eyes, a pair of horns and several tentacles. Like many Grimm it had markings on its skull.

 Like many Grimm it had markings on its skull