Street Brawl

Augusto Silva took a few steps forward as he looked at Watson. He wore a pair of brown boots, a pair of blue cargo shorts with brown pouches, a black sleeveless shirt, and a pair of light brown holsters strapped on his back, holding a pair of sledgehammers.

"Watson, you know this guy?" Emerald asked.

"He and I have a bad history together," Watson answered.

"You have no idea what I had to do to get to you and how long I have waited," Augusto said.

"Do you have any idea on how much damage you've caused?" Winter angrily asked.

"Not to mention that you tried to kill us!" Ricky added.

"Collateral damage. Though I'm more focused on Watson here and those currently close to him," Augusto said.

"What do you want?" Watson asked.

"Have you forgotten?! You killed my old man back in São Paulo! Not to mention, you're the reason why Yara is gone! I lost it all because of you!" Augusto shouted.

"Your dad had to be stopped! And Yara gave up her life to save me right after!" Watson retorted.

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses! You took away my world! So it's only fair that I take away yours in return!" Augusto shouted before snapping his fingers.

One of Augusto's men readies a rocket launcher and fires a rocket at Watson. The Watsons, Emerald, the Schnees, and the Hugos ran out of the way as the rocket whizzed past them and struck a lamp post and exploded. Augusto pulled out his sledge hammers and charged at Watson just as he draws out Little Bladers. Augusto swung his hammers wildly at Watson as he dodged and weaved away from his attacks. When Augusto swung one of his hammers at Watson again, Watson caught Augusto's hammer mid-swing, then punched him in the stomach and then in the face knocking him to the ground. Augusto quickly gets back up then rushes at Watson again.

Emerald, the Schnees, and the Hugos watched Watson and Augusto fight for a moment before turning their heads to see Augustos' men approaching them. Ricky turns his head to face his family.

"Get yourselves to safety!" he said.

"The same goes to you both as well!" Winter said to Willow and Whitley.

Ricky's parents and sister, Willow, Whitley, and Mr. Watson all turned around and ran away, while Ricky, Weiss, Winter, and Emerald drew their weapons at the oncoming gang men. The Schnee sisters created glyphs behind them and used them to propel themselves towards two gangsters and kicking them to the ground. Two more gangsters ran past the Schnees sisters and started to chase after the fleeing families. Ricky was about to go after them, but two more gangsters ran in front of him, blocking his path.

Ricky rushes toward two gangsters armed with bats. He swung Slasher at one of the two men in the chest, then transformed his machete into his shotgun and fired a shot into the second man's chest, knocking him into the ground. The two gangsters quickly get up from the ground and rush towards Ricky.

"These guys must have their aura unlocked," Ricky said as he transformed his shotgun back to its machete form.

Two more gangsters started to shoot at Emerald as she ran in circles around them. Emerald dived behind a car for cover for a moment before she peered her head out from under the car and stared at the two men as she started to use her semblance on them. The two men soon stopped shooting and glanced at each other. They panicked as they saw each other as Emerald and opened fire on each other, knocking each other to the ground. Emerald stepped out from behind the car rubbing her forehead.