Spy's Reveal

Unknown Location, U.S.A.

May 30, 2021

Hillary Clinton makes her way down a hallway and soon walks into a room. She closes the door behind her and locks it. She walks up to a large wooden cabinet and opens it, revealing a Seer inside.

"Salem, Are you there?" she spoke.

The red smoke-like substance contained in the head of the Seer Grimm shifts to form an image of Salem sitting on her throne inside her conference room in Evernight Castle.

"Hello, Hillary. Do you have something to report?" Salem asked.

"Of course," Hillary answered. "Otherwise, why would I be calling my good friend from overseas?"

"Then speak," Salem ordered.

"Our spy that we placed in Beacon has gathered enough intel in the hopes of breaking into the UHL's prison and getting to the Spring Maiden, Raven Branwen and extracting her powers. Our spy is making plans to break into the Maiden's prison and will enact it after coming back from a mission in Afghanistan," Hillary explained.

"Is that so? Then your spy better not be a disappointment," Salem said.

"I'm making sure that our spy won't go at it alone," Hillary said.

"Make no mistake. I want no failures," Salem said.

"And I'm hoping you keep your end of the bargain for all that we are doing for you?" Hilary asked.

"Yes. Watts will see to that you and your associates are rewarded for your services," Salem answered.

"Great! That is just fantastic!" Hilary said.

The image of Salem disappears from the Seer Grimm to show the connection has ended.

"This will change our country for the greater good. It will change the world for the very greater good," she said to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mountain Glenn

U.H.L. Headquarters

Director's Office

Meanwhile at UHL Headquarters, Keaton was sitting behind a desk resting his head onto his fist, while tapping his finger on his desk. After a short while, he pulls out his phone and taps into it. The screen showed 'WINTER SCHNEE' on it and soon a live feed displayed the Atlas Specialist herself.

"Winter," he greeted.

"Keaton? Couldn't have waited any longer? We should be arriving in a few minutes," Winter said.

"Winer, listen to me. We've got a huge problem. You've got a spy amongst the students coming home," Keaton informed.

Winter widens her eyes in shock. She looks behind her for a moment before turning her head back at Keaton.

"Who's the spy?" Winter asked.

"I'll tell you when you guys land. And don't tell the students either. I don't want the spy to know that we're on to 'em. General Ironwood and Professor Ozpin are already aware of this," Keaton answered. "Also we got more problems coming up along the way."

"What?" Winter asked.

"We have some very important people coming up. But thankfully they should be able to get her first before you and the students. We'll get them to safety before we can apprehend the spy. But proceed with extreme caution once the spy is revealed," Keaton explained.