Foreigners In Vale

City of Vale

Within the city of Vale, Azumi Fukushima walks through the streets as she carries a guitar case. She looks around taking in the sights around her. She then looked up ahead and noticed a handful of police cars surrounding a bank with police officers pointing their guns at the building.

"A robbery in progress. Not on my watch," Azumi said.

She looked around for a moment to see bystanders were paying attention to the robbery, then quickly ran straight into an alleyway. Azumi ducks down behind a dumpster and sets her guitar case down in front of her on the ground. She opens the case to reveal her pink electric guitar inside and a mask on top of it. She takes the mask and puts it on.

Meanwhile inside the bank, four armed gunmen were in the process of robbing the bank. Two of the gunmen were stuffing their duffle bags with Lien, while the other two were pointing their guns at a group of terrified people huddled in a corner.

"Hurry it up! The cops are already outside!" one of the two gunmen pointing his gun at the hostages shouted.

"Almost done here!" one of the gunmen with the duffle bags replied.

Suddenly, a person crashes through a skylight window and safely lands down onto the floor, catching everyone's attention. The girl stood up from the floor and revealed herself to be a proudly smiling Azumi with her electric guitar in her hands and as her superhero persona, Sonic String.

"It's all right now! Do you know why? Because I am here!" Sonic String proudly proclaimed.

The four gunmen stared at the pink costumed hero for a moment before bursting into hysterical laughter.

"Wha... What the fuck... are you... pulling here?!" one of the gunmen asked while laughing.

"Now I'm gonna have to ask you gentlemen to surrender yourselves to the police outside. Otherwise, you four are gonna have a bad time," Sonic String said.

"Somebody deal with this nut job," one of the gunmen ordered.

One of the two gunmen watching the hostages walks up to Sonic String with his gun pointed at her. The costumed heroine swung her guitar into the gunman's stomach, then swung the guitar at his head, knocking the gunman to the floor unconscious. The other gunman turned his gun at Sonic String and started to open fire. Sonic String ran up to the gunman as she was avoiding the shots and turned the colored dial as the strings on her guitar started to glow green. She struck a chord on her guitar, shooting out vines from the nozzle at the end of the guitar straight towards the gunman. The vines wrapped around the gunman as Sonic String swung him toward a wall, knocking him unconscious.

The two remaining gunmen began shooting at Sonic String as she dodged and flipped away from the shots coming at her. She transformed her guitar into her bow as turned the colored dial again and the strings then glowed yellow. She pulled and released one of the strings on her bow, firing a shot of lightning at one of the gunmen, electrocuting him and falling to the floor. Sonic String turned the colored dial once more and the strings were now glowing light blue. She shot a burst of ice and struck the last gunner's gun, freezing it and his arms. Sonic String then charges up to the gunmen as she switches her bow back into her guitar.

"GUITAR SMASH!" she shouted as she swung her guitar down onto the floor in front of the gunman's feet, sending him flying into a wall and knocking him unconscious.