Results and Team BRIR

City of Atlas

Atlas Academy

Headmaster's Office

Inside General Ironwood's office, Winter stands beside General Ironwood as he sits behind his desk, waiting for someone to arrive. Soon after,the doors slid open as Teams GRMA, CFDT, JNPR, and JAAR, and Weiss, Blake, Yang, Emerald, Mercury, Ilia, Rin, Ronin, and Liberty all walked inside the General's office and up to his desk.

"We all heard what happened and came as soon as we could," Jacob said.

"How's Ruby doing?" Weiss asked.

"Still shaken up. She's in a dorm room with Penny and Oscar watching over her," Winter answered.

"And where are the bastards that tried to violate my sister?!" Yang angrily asked as her eyes turned red.

"Qrow is still out hunting for Basil, and the other three are locked up at the moment," Ironwood said.

"And they might face execution for murdering three of our men," Winter added.

"I thought you said that those three soldiers were just wounded," Watson said.

"They didn't make it. They succumbed to their wounds just a half an hour ago," Winter replied.

"So sexual assault and three second degree murders of three soldiers?" Jacket asked.

"According to Atlas law, the crime of sexual assault is twenty years to life. They would have gotten that if they hadn't killed three of my men. And the murder of an Atlas officer is an automatic death penalty," Ironwood explained.

The doors slide open as Hera angrily marches in. She shoveYang and Jaune out of her path and up to the front of the General's desk and slams the palms of her hands onto his desk.

"What's this I hear about you placing an arrest warrant on my brother?!" she shouted.

"He's facing charges of sexual assault and three second degree murders of three oh my men. Three of his friends aided in his actions and are locked up at the moment," Ironwood answered.

"I demand that you retract the warrant now!" Hera shouted.

"Bitch, what part of being charged with three counts of murder and sexual assault do you not understand?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah! He'll be royally fucked once he's caught!" Watson said.

"And face execution for murdering three of General Ironwood's men," Ren added

Hera turns her head at Jacob with a furious look on her face.

"This is all your fault!" she yelled, pointing her finger at Jacob.

"My fault?! How is this my fault?! Your brother was the one that committed these crimes and I had nothing to do with this!" Jacob retorted.

"Because, if you hadn't broken up with me years ago, this wouldn't be happening!" Hera shouted.

"And what does this have to do with your brother becoming a wanted fugitive?!" Britney asked.

"Fucking everything!" Hera yelled.

"HOW?!" all the other students asked.

"I don't have time for this! I'm going out!" Hera shouted.

She turned around and out of the office as the doors slid closed behind her. General Ironwood pinches the bridge of his nose in irritation as he lets out a sigh.

"That girl..." he spoke as he shook his head.

"We know, General. That Karen is a real piece of work," Ricky said.