Beginning of Training

September 7, 2020

A couple days had passed and today Teams RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, CFDT, CFVY, OBSA, CRDL, HRRB, JAAR, SSSN, FNKI, ABRN, NDGO, BRNZ, and GUVV were gathered out into a grassy lawn and were all standing in rows of eight. They were all wearing the same uniform consisting of a camouflage pattern green tunic, a matching heavy duty jacket, matching pants, and patrol hat. They also wore sand colored undershirts and matching boots. On the top of the right upper sleeve of the jackets was a patch of the U.H.L. emblem and beneath it was a patch of the flag of which nation each student came from. All of the girls with long hair had their hair tied into a bun behind their heads.

Walking up in front of the students was Sergeant Alex Barker and two other drill instructors. He looked at the students in front of him for a few moments before he then spoke.

"I am Sergeant Barker, and I will be your senior drill instructor throughout your stay here. This platoon you all are in will be known as the Titan Squad. From now on, you cadets will speak only when spoken to. And the first and last words that you will speak are 'sir' and only 'sir.' Do you maggots understand?"

"Sir, yes sir," the students answered.

"I can't hear you! Sound off like you've got a pair!" Alex said.

"Sir, yes sir!" the students shouted.

Alex and the two other drill instructors began to pace around the students, and examine them. Alex then began to speak again.

"Now you cadets have signed up to train to become Huntsmen and Huntresses! Here you've signed up to protect humanity all over the globe! Until that day comes, you all are nothing but worthless, pathetic excuses of human beings! Because I am hard, you will not like me! But the more you hate me, the more you will learn! I am hard, but I am fair! Everyone is to treat everyone with dignity and respect, regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, and all other protected categories! Here you are all equally worthless! Is that clear?!"

"Sir, yes sir!" the students answered.

"Sexual assault is unwanted physical contact in a sexual nature, so if you put your hands on another individual and you're not instructed to and you're not saving their life, and they file a sexual assault charge, and it comes down that you put your hands on this individual when you weren't suppose to, that is gonna be on you! You will get kick out of the U.H.L., your career as a Huntsman or Huntress will be over before it will begin, and then you will probably have to file as a registered sex offender!" Alex explained. "Do you understand?!"

"Sir, yes sir!" the students answered.

"And by the time I'm done with you, you will no longer be pathetic excuses! You will be cold, ruthless, weapons of destruction! Is that clear?!" Alex asked.

"Sir, yes sir!" the students answered.

Alex turns his head to face Neon Katt.

"What's your name?!" he asked.

"Sir, Neon Katt sir!" she answered.

"Well Katt, you look like the kind of girl who would use her body to become a hooker! Are you a hooker?!" Alex asked.

"Sir, no sir!" Neon answered.

"Well, I sure hope not, because girls like you will get eaten alive!" Alex barked.

"That's one use they're good for," Cardin muttered with a smirk.

Alex heard the low voice that spoke. He marched over to follow the voice with an angered expression.