Let's Start A Riot

Dining Hall

February 17, 2021

Just a few days after the impeachment trial, life goes on at Beacon for all of the entire student body. Inside the dining hall, the students were all having their lunches. Seated at six tables close together, Teams RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, CFDT, JAAR, and OBSA were all hanging out and having their lunches together. Kelly was looking down at her phone with a sour look on her face.

"I can't believe this," Kelly said, shaking her head.

"What?" Jaune asked.

"Ever since January 6th and Trump's impeachment trial, the left has been trying to vilify us because of our involvement," Kelly said.

"And filing out a shit ton of false claims about us," Jacob added. "Like how they're saying that I was secretly helping my dad get to the Capitol."

"Or how we were in league with the Capitol's 'insurrection,'" Kendra added.

"Or accusing us of being white supremesists," Britney said.

"Mostly towards me because I'm the son of a Neo-Nazi," Jacob said.

"How does that work since Ricky and Rebecca are black," Ilia asked

"They said that the two of us are the quote-unquote 'black faces of white supremacy,'" Ricky answered with an eye roll.

"That doesn't make any goddamn sense!" Jesse said.

"Pretty stupid logic there," Azumi said.

"They're just spiteful over the fact that we sided with Trump," Allen said.

"Would all students please report to the amphitheater, please?" Glynda announced over the P.A.

"What's this about now?" Rebecca asked.

"Professor Ozpin must have something for all of us," Pyrrha answered.

Everyone soon began to leave the dining hall to head to the amphitheater.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amphitheater

Later at the amphitheater, all the students gathered inside as everyone was wondering why everyone was summoned here. Glynda stood on the stage behind a microphone with Professor Ozpin standing next to her.

"Quiet! Quiet please! Professor Ozpin has an important announcement," Glynda said.

The students all soon grew quiet and all paid their attention up to the stage. Glynda steps to the side as Ozpin steps up behind the microphone.

"Students, the reason why I called you all here is because something is going to be happening tomorrow on Beacon grounds. And as for what the occasion is, there is going to be a protest here tomorrow," Ozpin said.

The students all murmured in confusion as they wondered why there was going to be a protest here tomorrow.

"And as for the reason for what the protest is for is that they are demanding that I expel a group of students here at Beacon," Ozpin said.

The students all instantly started murmuring and were asking questions on which students were gonna be expelled.

"Settle down. Settle down. I will let you all know that I have no plans to expel anybody here. The reason for the demand is because of false claims and accusations of this group of students' involvement in the Capitol Riot in the United States last month," Ozpin explained.